Esteemed Contributor

Days NO spoilers, week of 01/12/2015

Another week already...

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Super Contributor

Re: Days NO spoilers, week of 01/12/2015

Wasn't able to watch toDAY, but the silence here is making think nothing much happened!

Honored Contributor

1/12 wasn't that great, but the 1/13 show was really good. hase got upset with Hope because he thinks his dad wants him to forget his mom. That press conference regarding Clyde's donation for health care services went downhill when it came out that Clyde was behind the donation. And, it's hard to admit, but the new Chad is growing on me.

Super Contributor

Saw part of the show toDAY. Looks like there is trouble coming for Hope. JJ is in trouble no matter what he does. I hope Victor brings Clyde down!!

Valued Contributor

I do not like the Clyde character, he is so arrogant and evil.
Honored Contributor

On 1/14/2015 greamy said: I do not like the Clyde character, he is so arrogant and evil.

How did he go from being dirt poor to having all this money?

Honored Contributor

On 1/14/2015 AuntG said:
On 1/14/2015 greamy said: I do not like the Clyde character, he is so arrogant and evil.

How did he go from being dirt poor to having all this money?

He is in the illegal drug trafficking business, but that makes me ask, is Vic in this same biz, thought he was honest these days.

Esteemed Contributor

Actually I think the trucking company for Clyde is his ""legal"" business to cover for the illegal side.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

On 1/14/2015 MamaWick said:

Actually I think the trucking company for Clyde is his "legal" business to cover for the illegal side.

Thanks, my coworker said same thing today, Clyde and Vic fighting over the trucking biz. EJ was his drug trafficking competition. I forgot, who do they think killed EJ??

Super Contributor

Shelbelle, they believe EJ was mugged.

Clyde definitely has a bullet with his name coming sometime in the near future! At least I hope so! As someone who was abused, I'm surprised Kate's hooking up with him. Perhaps she doesn't know or doesn't care as she's using him for her own purposes? Out of everyone, you'd think these two experienced actors would be able to kiss without it looking like they're eating each other's faces, yuck! She's been on DAYS and had numerous partners over the years, and he's been an actor for quite some time, he must have some kissing scenes in his past. I don't remember being yucked out before and while I don't like Clyde, it's not the pairing though I don't like that either. I guess their chemistry's out-of-control, or at least we're supposed to believe that. Yuck!

So how long until Lucas and Adrienne get more than friendly?{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} Poor Lucas, I liked him with Jordan's friend, they seemed like a good match and he deserves a real partner for a change, not where his love life seems to be going.

I miss this thread being posted on more often, even though I didn't comment too much. I can say I don't blame many of you as the show's not too great right now, but I miss this thread's popularity. I'm glad it's still going, I guess I few of us are hoping things look up! I miss EJ and Sami, and wouldn't mind a Will replacement and a deletion of his NY Eve "party"!

I hope you all are having a great weekend.