Honored Contributor

Re: Days NO spoilers please, week of 03/23/2015

Aha! I knew I heard it here. Yes, twin, they have ruined the character.

Esteemed Contributor

Jud...if you Google Billy Flynn (Chad), it says he is 6' even.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/29/2015 Judaline said:

I love when two people who haven't seen each other in ages say upon meeting (usually in the park), 'who were you talking to on the phone just now?' I would have to respond, well, hi, how are you, and what've you been doing since we met last year? I have never seen such nosy people in my life-always wanting to know who was on the phone.

I think someone here said that Nicole or Ari I should say, is very disappointed in what they've done to her character. She should put her foot down.

Jud: Didn't you mean "who haven't bumped into each other".........???????

Yes, she needs to put her foot down AFTER she plucks the feathers off of that jacket???? they make her wear every other day...... I can't even believe she would consent to wear that, unless of course, she loves it???? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Don't forget - tomorrow 4 pm at the park...... Or the square......

Oh, whatever happened to Chez Rouge???? Does Maggie still hang out there, or is she too busy sponsoring someone??????

Honored Contributor

I guess Maggie retired? Thanks for telling us, Mags. Whatever happened to the Penthouse Grille and The Cheatin' Heart? Bring back Shenanigans. And yes I did mean 'bumped into'. It must have been a typo. Yeah, that's it, a typo.

Thanks, mama, better and better and yes I'll google Billy Flynn. I wonder why I can't ever remember his name-too new for my brain to absorb I guess.

HUH? WHAT? OK, so I googled Billy Flynn and went to a whole page of pictures and this popped up? To my memory (which isn't all that) I don't remember NuChad ever meeting up with her:

Image result for billy flynn actor

Esteemed Contributor

He is so new that he doesn't really have an IMDb page yet...but if you look to the right side of the first page from Google, there are some stats.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

I think I've heard Maggie refer to Chez Rouge recently, but they never have scenes there anymore, so guess maybe they turned it into another set.

Honored Contributor

I was just going to say what a stupid show it was-until that last scene. I think we know whose hand rocks the cradle. Boy those 9 months went by fast. Like, zip! Oh, I forgot, this is DAYSlite savings time.

Why was Chad's board meeting at night and what position exactly does Abigail hold at the hospital, with the big briefcase and her own office? She appears to be better off than Jennifer who's been there forever. Why is Kate always eating fruit? She's going to need daily Beano if she keeps it up.

Super Contributor

Week 2 of giving up DOOL. I kind of do not miss it. The storylines were boring, and I could not stand the Eve and JJ thing a minute longer. I totally miss EJ and Sami.

Honored Contributor

Me, too, but I'm somewhat back. Not devoted, but a few DAYS a week.

Honored Contributor

Just read my DAYS newsletter. I won't be watching Friday for more reasons than one, but Paul's paternity is revealed-like I care. I'll just 'read all about it.'