Esteemed Contributor

Days NO spoilers please, week of 03/09/2015

New week...

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Days NO spoilers please, week of 03/09/2015

Deidre Hall posted on Facebook about "Peter Reckell returning? - worth the wait". I hope not, but if Aiden and Hope are happy, they have no storyline. Bo returning would certainly upset the applecart.

Esteemed Contributor

The scenes today with Rafe and Jordan were really sweet.
Esteemed Contributor

Not only do I not like Lucas and Adrienne as a couple, I also don't like Ho/Den as a couple. He is too boyish looking for her. I can see him much better with someone "like" Jordan (that age group)...... or even Abigail. Then, they can run away, elope, whatever. Just be gone forever. I wouldn't mind seeing Bo again. After all, someone needs to slap Ciara into shape. That kid is so obnoxious, I can't stand her. What mother allows her daughter to behave like that???? I think the writers are sending wrong messages all the way around - eg: Will/Paul/Sonny........ Enough already. Enough with the bedroom scenes with all the couples. There's enough of that in other TV shows. Such a waste of time when someone could be committing a crime or something..... JMO

Oh, and Clyde and Kate are the worst twosome in TV history IMO......She looked much better with Steffie and/or Vic.......

Esteemed Contributor

Noooooooo...I really don't want Peter Reckell to come back. I just saw the headline on Janet's newsletter that he is ""in talks"" to come back.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Sometimes I think it's all a plan. "Stay away Peter, say for 3 years, then we'll pick up your contract just like you never left. We need to renew interest and your coming back will do it.'' Wrong. I couldn't care less. I couldn't care less about Aiden, Hope OR Bo. Bo is certainly past history and I think most viewers have totally lost interest.

Between Paige, and Jordan-oh, wait, Hope, too the other DAY, they are going to wear out the Callista beach wave thing like the Q sells, or whatever else they use. And Jordan swinging that mop around toDAY really got on my nerves. That hair was wayyyyy too much for her slight build. Looked so silly.

I still think Abigail looks like Carol Burnett's sidekick when she was young-Vicki Lawrence.

Super Contributor

Maybe, a little????? I volunteer to hold Abby down and chop off that mane!

Honored Contributor

Yeah, give her some long locks and there is a resemblance. I think Abby looks more like her than she looks like Abby. Wow, those Twiggy eyes. I remember those.

Esteemed Contributor

Nicole is really showing off her girls lately. What is with her and the plunging necklines?

Loved Victor's line about Clyde and his $4 haircut. Glad to see Victor is up to his old tricks! I didn't think he would give in to Clyde so easily.

Looking forward to Stefano and Victor working together.

Honored Contributor

I think I have it! ToDAYS' episode was done by newbies who want to break into the world of hair design, so they are trying hard to do things that are outlandishly ugly. Like that reptile coming out of the back of Paige's head and winding its way to the front of her shoulder. Then there's Jennifer's wannabe 1940's do but isn't-missed by a mile. But still it was hard to draw my eyes away from Jennifer's muscly biceps-love the sleeveless dress when there's still snow on the ground, Jen. So classy. Kate has the most sense-she must have held up her hand and said, 'don't even think about touching my hair.' And so right you are, Kate, don't let them near you. On the other hand, Aiden's and Stef's hair looked good. Much more boyish, which Stef needs but Aiden definitely doesn't. Terrible show. Nicole's dress sooooo fits her walking the streets of Salem planting her mischief seeds. No one gets dressed up in stilettos and deep plunging neckline dresses just to go visiting. Ridiculouser and ridiculouser.