Valued Contributor

Re: Days NO spoilers please, week of 03/09/2015

I hope Sonny does not take Will back, Will has no purpose other than baby's father. Sonny was a better father to Arianna Grace.
Honored Contributor

I wish Will would take Arianna away for a while, then come back as a new actor.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Vic hates Stefano more than he hates Kate and Chad hates Kate more than he hates Stefano. At least, that's the way I see it. At this point, I don't think the writers even know how they're going to end this. BUT - family is family - so who knows....

As for the picture, since when did Will become such a genius writer/detective???? I wish he would just go away.

If there's one thing I can't stand - it's the sounds of kissing - no matter who is doing it.... Especially Kate and Clyde.... Ewwwww, I can't stand him and the way he kisses too..... I had an entirely different picture of him when we first met him. I thought he would be this macho guy but when I saw his all white body, not buff, just a blob of flesh - that did it for me and it should have done it for Kate too... I didn't think she is/was so desperate.....

Ari is a better actor than Parker. At least she can smile/laugh on command. Cute......

Honored Contributor

Brady is a loud kisser, yuk. But Eileen Davidson says he was the best kisser on the show (read it here a while back) so I guess one can't have everything. Probably when he's kissing you you don't even notice Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/15/2015 Judaline said:

Brady is a loud kisser, yuk. But Eileen Davidson says he was the best kisser on the show (read it here a while back) so I guess one can't have everything. Probably when he's kissing you you don't even notice Smiley Happy

Hmmm, I wonder if Kate notices when Clyde is kissing her. Wink

Honored Contributor

Now that's a horse of a different color.