Esteemed Contributor

Re: Days NO spoilers please, week of 02/23

Why is it that the kids in Salem end up with important items? First it was Ciara with the earrings in her backpack, and now Parker won't let go of Fred, the elephant. I'll say it again - Serena and Fred can't leave Salem fast enough!

Honored Contributor

On 2/24/2015 RetRN said:

Disciplinary action should be taken against Anne. And, no insurance plan should give coverage for Salem Hospital.

Not to be technical, but it is named University Hospital, LOL!!! Just dont want Dr Tom Horton to turn over in his grave!!

Honored Contributor

Okay, I admit I have a soft spot for Theresa. She can be so terrible but the girl does have conscience. I'm afraid something bad will happen to her.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/24/2015 twinsister said:

Why is it that the kids in Salem end up with important items? First it was Ciara with the earrings in her backpack, and now Parker won't let go of Fred, the elephant. I'll say it again - Serena and Fred can't leave Salem fast enough!

HAHAHAHAHA so true twin!!

Honored Contributor

twin, truer words were never spoken. and they never know the value of anything because children's values are in the right place. Ours get warped as we grow up. IMO

snow, you don't want that elephant. Every time you'd look at it you'd see Serena. Yukky poo.

Trusted Contributor

Yeah Jud, I don't want it after all!!! I don't want to think about Serena and Eric and Parker!!! I don't know what it is about that kid, but boy I don't like him.

Honored Contributor

Hey! I've been saying that since he came on. It's a sure bet Shawn (DANIEL) plays with him on the set 'cause that's all the kid wants to do. He must have played all thru acting class.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/23/2015 twinsister said:

How much longer will we have to look at Melanie and Nicole in those awful outfits?

Can't stand how they are dragging out the Eve/JJ secret. Eve almost telling Jen and JJ almost telling Dr. Dan - please someone spit it out!!!

I hope Serena finds that stupid elephant soon - enough already.

Ha!! i was thinking the same thing days ago lol melanie has been wearing that for almost what 5 days lol and nicole

Trusted Contributor

On 2/23/2015 AuntG said:

Today we had Anne, who just happens to be the head of HR, spike the drink of an alcoholic. That idiot should give herself a pink slip for doing something so risky. Even Theresa recognized how wrong that was.

lol i love anne, shes a great actress and she's crazy.. she needs a bigger role!

Honored Contributor

O/T:

Jud, Snow, Twin and others, Mama, Shel, Mishka and those whose names I don't know or forgot, everyone here is invited:

There will be a new thread going up today for friendly chit chat. We have made an agreement to ignore trolls, troublemakers and interlopers.

We'll have some laughs and nothing heavy. Please join us, anyone who wants, this will be inclusive. The other one started as a result of Big Brother so it was not exclusive but originally began only with people who watch that show and grew.

I'm thinking of calling it Vitameatavegamin. It just sounds right. Anyone? Or does it sound stupid?

p.s. Jodi Arias sentencing retrial ends today. Could have a verdict today. She killed him in 2008 and finally justice, however it plays out, for Travis and his wonderful siblings get to settle into their utterly disrupted lives and never have to see her face again once they take her away.