Super Contributor

Re: Days NO Spoilers, week of 06/29/2015

Mama,I am afraid that is what Theresa will do.Poor little Tate,I hope she does not hurt him.

Since the nanny takes care of Tate most of the time,why didn't Brady just move Theresa,Tate and the nanny into a bigger apartment?..This arrangement at the mansion is sure not teaching Theresa anything about how to take care of Tate.Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I know not why the word spoiler is on my post. All I did was try to post my own emoticon. Guess that's verboten!

And here I thought you were doing a performance art piece protesting the lack of spoilers coming from TPTB.  hahahahahahahaha.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Jud...to answer your question...absolutely NOT.  There will be master keys for the doors to offices (held by maintenance, not HR) but NOT KEYS TO FILE DRAWERS.  And BTW, even though Laura's files may predate computers, they would have been converted to electronic and the paper files destroyed.  But that wouldn't make a good story would it? 

Is Theresa going to go all Munchausen by proxy on us?  Make Tate sick to get all the attention?  I hope not. 

Oh, please no. That would be heartbreaking. But mama, I think you may have something. Did you see her smile as a lightbulb went off in her brain (and I use the word loosely)?

Thanks for clarification of the master key thing. It's about what I thought. And how many shrinks would leave a patient sitting in their office when they had to leave? Especially one with Eve's reputation among Salemites-surely Marlena knows this.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

I know not why the word spoiler is on my post. All I did was try to post my own emoticon. Guess that's verboten!

And here I thought you were doing a performance art piece protesting the lack of spoilers coming from TPTB.  hahahahahahahaha.

Well, yeah, there's that.

Honored Contributor

Jud, just read your post on Suggestions...what does "jumping" mean?  Posts jumping?

Esteemed Contributor

Who is this Brigid that Abigail is talking about?   I think she should go to Ireland and stay with this Brigid permanently.    Also - what is up with Eve and that honker of a ring she is wearing (and keep staring at)?  She said Shane gave it to her?   This has to mean something, but I can't imaginine what's the significance.  

Hope Theresa's plan doesn't backfire on her and little Tate doesn't get hurt for real.

I accidentally clicked on the Spoilers thread, so I read it and was happy about some of the past characters going on contract.  I don't think Peter Reckell deserves to be on contract, because of his attitude after he left the show.  I am happy that Patch is back on contract.

If I am the only DAYSIE not reading or posting on the Spoiler thread, mabye we should eliminate the No Spoiler thread and just have one thread.  At this point I don't mind if I know what will be happening ahead of time.  Just an idea - will leave it up to the rest of the DAYSIES - Mama, Jud, Lori....and the other regulars.

Honored Contributor

Twin, I think it's safe to go into the spoilers thread for now.  But I wouldn't want to eliminate no spoilers because as soon as the show is watchable again, I'll happily go spoiler free and I don't think I'm the only one.

Esteemed Contributor

Lori - OK, if there are still others who want to be spoiler free, then we should definitely keep it.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Jud, just read your post on Suggestions...what does "jumping" mean?  Posts jumping?

It means that just as I am ready to post, it jumps away and I have to wait till the page settles down. It jumps twice and then it's ready. Thanks a lot. And when I click on the back arrow it lands me in the middle of posts and nowhere near where I was in the former screen. Then jumps a couple times before I can read exactly where I am.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Lori - OK, if there are still others who want to be spoiler free, then we should definitely keep it.

twin, I have been frequenting the spoiler page ever since the story got so boring. And actually, there really are no spoilers anymore. There used to be a girl who posted a whole list of what would happen that week, but I believe she's gone. I really think that page is about the same as our page now, although that could change. If I DON'T want to know what's going to  happen, I just don't go there. But honestly, the show is so boring lately I just felt it was either that or quit watching. I also think the posters on the spoiler page like it that way but I may be wrong.