Honored Contributor

Re: Days NO Spoilers, week of 06/29/2015

@twinsister wrote:

Who is this Brigid that Abigail is talking about?   I think she should go to Ireland and stay with this Brigid permanently.    Also - what is up with Eve and that honker of a ring she is wearing (and keep staring at)?  She said Shane gave it to her?   This has to mean something, but I can't imaginine what's the significance.  

Hope Theresa's plan doesn't backfire on her and little Tate doesn't get hurt for real.

I accidentally clicked on the Spoilers thread, so I read it and was happy about some of the past characters going on contract.  I don't think Peter Reckell deserves to be on contract, because of his attitude after he left the show.  I am happy that Patch is back on contract.

If I am the only DAYSIE not reading or posting on the Spoiler thread, mabye we should eliminate the No Spoiler thread and just have one thread.  At this point I don't mind if I know what will be happening ahead of time.  Just an idea - will leave it up to the rest of the DAYSIES - Mama, Jud, Lori....and the other regulars.

twin, I'm sure I heard Eve say her dear Mama gave her that ring-at least that's what I thought she said.

Honored Contributor

Re: Days NO Spoilers, week of 06/29/2015

Eve said it was her dear Daddy who gave her the ring, her mother has not been seen or heard of on the show in many years.