Esteemed Contributor

Re: Days NO Spoilers, week of 06/22/2015

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!  on the writers for putting a knife to Xander's throat.  We have too much of that going on in the world with terrorists. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Yes! Lollipop, lollipop, oh,lolli, lolli, lolli, lollipop, lollipop, oh, lolli, lolli, lolli, LOLLIPOP! You're too young to know this one, lori, but there's no reason I can't sing it is there? And I think that's a mighty good idea you just came up with. It's the least they could do after the h**l they've put us thru here. I'm looking at my computer, and I just can't see a place where it might come out?

Honored Contributor

Haven't quite reached my two year anniverary with this show, so there is still so much I don't know.  Could anyone tell me whether Hope and Rafe have ever been a romantic couple?  I rather liked watching them together today.

Honored Contributor

No, they have not. Rafe and Kate have, tho. 

Trusted Contributor

Lori,   what kind of surgery do you need?  

Jud, i remember that lollipop song!!!!!!!!!!!  

Honored Contributor

Thanks, snow, I don't feel so much like the Lone Ranger now Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hi, Snow!  Can't say what kind of surgery.  Looking forward to them putting the Friend thing in place and Private Messaging, it's the kind of thing I would private message you and any other DAYSie.

Jud, you'll never walk alone.  (See, I know that one too!  Elvis!)    My sister was super into fifties music.  For her it was fifties, Broadway soundtracks or Beatles.  Funny girl.  My nephew's first songs weren't Raffi, they were doo wop.  Very funny seeing a little guy belting out DIPDIPDIPDIPDIPDIPDIPGETAJOB.  

So I do know the lollipop song!

Can't wait to hit POST because it will bring me more SUCCESS!  All this SUCCESS is going to my head!

Honored Contributor

lori, today the Q forum, tomorrow the world! You're on your way, girl.

Your nephew is going to grow up to be one cool dude.Bar-bar-bar. Bar-bar-bra-ann, take my hand, and, and, bar-ar-ba-ran-an-an, ta-ake my han-an-and. It;s almost like pig latin. I love pig latin.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch-is anything going to happen toDAY. Don't you love Nicole's perfect eye make up? She's been in a sauna for how many hours? Dang, get me the name of that eye liner. And her fake lashes stayed on, too. 

Honored Contributor

Jude, my nephew is Gen Y, he's an adult now. Ever see that commercial where the kid is serenading his grandmother, I think it's X-finity?  I hate that commercial.  He's lip synching.  Figures, right?  In my day (hahahahaha that sounds funny) a kid SANG.

I noticed that about Nicole's eye makeup too.  I covet the shadow.  Gone are the DAYS when you could write them and ask because they're all like who knows, that was six months ago.

Where is Twin?  Hope her aunt hasn't taken another turn.  Twin, you there?

Sorry for all this off topic stuff and playing around...QVC seems to have misplaced most of our DAYSIES and I hope they come back!  If my patter is a distraction (sh-boom, sh-boom, shananananananananananana) please let me know.  See, the hearts would make more sense if they had an angry face next to them.  A few angry-faces and I'd get the point quite quickly!

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I've always liked how Nicole is all one color. (sounds like something from Sesame Street). Anyway, it's like from her head to her chest to her arms-all one color. She must be pancaked all over. I, too, loved the eye shadow. It'll be different toDAY of course.

I don't know where all our DAYSIES are. It started before we 'moved' here. One by one, gone. Dropped off. Maybe they're out there screaming to get in? They can't figure out this whack job of a forum? That's sad if true. twin pops in now and then but yes, probably busy with her aunt. She's a good person.