Honored Contributor

📺 Dateline & 20/20 5/5/17

20/20 must have won the bidding wars for the "exclusive." Smiley LOL

20/20 (New) ABC
May 5 10:00 PM

A Tennessee high school teacher accused of kidnapping his 15-year-old student causes a 38-day manhunt that ends with the two being found in northern California; interviews with people close to the case.

I called this a few weeks ago!

===========

How many times can the news media outlets spin this story w/o presenting anything new???????

Dateline NBC (New)

NBC Friday, May 5 9:00 PM
Newsmagazine

The Life and Death of Princess Diana: A Dateline Investigation
Princess Diana's troubled marriage, life in the monarchy, love affairs and tragic death; interviews with former bodyguard Ken Warfe, Paris police chief Martine Monteil, forensic scientist Patrick Touron, former French diplomat Sami Nair, and others.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Re: 📺 Dateline & 20/20 5/5/17

Ya know, not for nuthin', but can't we let Princess Diana rest in peace?  SMH.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

I'll skip both programs.  I know all there is to know about Diana's life and death and there's point in rehashing it over and over again through the decades.  It borders on being macabre.  As for that poor little girl, she was failed and abused by so many people that it breaks my heart.  Now, I assume her father wants some face time on tv.  He couldn't seem to stop blabbing after the girl was found.  As if he was the victim.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree

"He couldn't seem to stop blabbing after the girl was found.  As if he was the victim."

Glad I am not the only one who noticed that.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@chrystaltree

"He couldn't seem to stop blabbing after the girl was found.  As if he was the victim."

Glad I am not the only one who noticed that.

I knew he'd end up on any and every talk show or magazine show that would have him.  Dr Phil will probably be his next stop.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know why they have to overlap two interesting programs..........Can't they find a spot where we can watch the entire episode?  After all, seems as though they are losing commercial time to us switching channels back and forth.  I know..........we can 'tape this and that', but it's still inconvenient. (And they are still losing  commercials, $.)   ANYWAY, thanks for the alert.  I'll be watching one of the two programs, probably Dateline.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

Ya know, not for nuthin', but can't we let Princess Diana rest in peace?  SMH.

I so agree with you!  Diana, Lacey Peterson,Jonbenet,Kaley Anthony..let these people rest.  It does border on macabre.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

Looking for ratings.  As for me things have gotten so bad I watch reruns.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Speaking of Calie Anthony, see the picture today of Casey in restaurant holding a baby.

Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

Speaking of Calie Anthony, see the picture today of Casey in restaurant holding a baby.

It's not hers....

"the infant is the grandson of a veteran NBC producer who has gotten close to Anthony."

ARTICLE LINK