Valued Contributor

Re: 👍🏾 Dateline Friday 2/14 👍🏾

I just wanted to add that I think I expect answers and solutions at the end of the hour.I guess I watch too many crime dramas and true crime stories.The cops just find dna or track their cell phones and bam...they're arrested. Some cases are not that easily solved.And as mentioned,you have to do your police and legal work right since you only have one chance. I do hope those dear children are found.

Honored Contributor

I have not heard LDS being part of this, but Chad Daybell is supposedly involved in doomsday religious ideology and his wife is a devout follower. The entire scenario makes me so fearful for those two children.
Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
I have not heard LDS being part of this, but Chad Daybell is supposedly involved in doomsday religious ideology and his wife is a devout follower. The entire scenario makes me so fearful for those two children.

@lovesrecess  The Daybells are/were LDS/Mormons. One son is/was on a mission in Johannesburg South Africa according to Tammy Daybell's obit. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

"Evidence: According to Thomas A. DiBiase, a former federal homicide prosecutor and expert on "no body" murder cases, in cases when there is no body but police believe a murder was convicted, evidence is most likely to come from forensic evidence such as blood, hair, or fingerprints, confessions to family or friends, or confessions to police. When none of those are available, Alton D. Kenney an attorney and former prosecutor who has gotten convictions on two "no body" cases, said it is possible to prove victims are dead through what he calls “negative inference.” This involves proving all expected normal routines are not being met. For example, a teenager may suddenly stop all social media activity, stop speaking to all friends and relatives, stop continuing to pursue life milestones such as getting a driver’s license or applying for a job. These negative inferences may convince a jury that a missing individual has died. Then, the court can prove someone is responsible for that death. According to Kenney, however, cases involving negative inference take a long time to prove and police may wait a full year before bringing charges."

Honored Contributor

I still think the police are trying to find the bodies before bringing murder charges. That would make the charges much easier to prove beyond a reasonable doubt and the bodies could show cause of death. Right now they couldn't prove which person killed them - evil mother or Daybell or both? That's a big problem and cause of death might help point toward one or the other.

The negative inferences are harder to prove with children than adults too (no credit cards, driver's licenses etc).
Respected Contributor

Forget the murder charges. The mother is in violation of a court order to produce those kids, who've by all indications, disappeared off the face of the earth. If they can't question her NOW, and catch her in lies NOW, they may never be able to.

No wonder that dame appeared to be laughing at anyone asking her questions.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

Didn't they say the world is supposed to end on some date this coming July?  I wonder if this couple will commit suicide around that time & then, no one will ever find out what happened to those 2 kids? 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@spiritoo wrote:

They quickly made the comment that the grandmother's son had JJ, and was unable to care for him, was how they stated it. Gma and Gpa took JJ in at first but it was too difficult on them as they had a business to run. Lori wanted to adopt him and the grandparents thought it was a good idea.

Hey all you Keith Morrison fans. He lives in the Newport or Laguna Beach area of CA. I was visiting my son last year who lived in Costa Mesa at the time. We went to Fashion Island (Newport Beach) to an eatery and guess who was walking out as we waited!! Keith Morrison. I spontaniously blurted out, "Hi Keith," and he very nicely said hello to a group of us waiting to be seated. He was very recognizable to several of us. I was thrilled!! 

Here’s a fun Keith Morrison fact.....he’s Matthew  

Perry’s stepdad. 😊

Trusted Contributor

Honored Contributor

@lenapecci wrote:

The mother has been arrested.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/mother-of-missing-idaho-kids-connected-to-arizona-arrested-in-ha...

Thank you for posting this @lenapecci .  I hope they're able to get her for their deaths as well as the mysterious deaths of the other people in her life who died.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau