Trusted Contributor

Re: 👍🏾 Dateline Friday 2/14 👍🏾

I think there was a lot of new information in this episode.

We had not seen her niece, (who looks and acts just like Lori), and her new husband.

I think she knows exactly what happened to the children and Alex and Charles, and Tammy. And that it was Alex who shot at her ex-husband. I believe she is very involved in all of this. When Keith asked "When the heck is eventually", the nervous laugh and she really did not know what to say.

Her new husband wears a wire for two weeks and then tells her! He should be afraid for his life.

Did the Arizona police say if they are investigating the murder of Charles Vallow. There is no way that was self defense. I think if Charles would have hit him in the head with a bat, he would have far more injuries than that little cut.

It appears there is an investigation into the death of Chad's wife Tammy. Was it the two reporters who shared that information. Perhaps an arrest coming soon for Chad.

I FF through the interview with Lori's friend from Hawaii, the vocal fry was too much.

I think no one will ever know where those two children are. Lori Vallow is never going to produce them or provide an answer. Just watching her strut into court each time shows she just does not care.

Honored Contributor

Re: 👍🏾 Dateline Friday 2/14 👍🏾

@lenapecci wrote:

I think there was a lot of new information in this episode.

We had not seen her niece, (who looks and acts just like Lori), and her new husband.

I think she knows exactly what happened to the children and Alex and Charles, and Tammy. And that it was Alex who shot at her ex-husband. I believe she is very involved in all of this. When Keith asked "When the heck is eventually", the nervous laugh and she really did not know what to say.

Her new husband wears a wire for two weeks and then tells her! He should be afraid for his life.

Did the Arizona police say if they are investigating the murder of Charles Vallow. There is no way that was self defense. I think if Charles would have hit him in the head with a bat, he would have far more injuries than that little cut.

It appears there is an investigation into the death of Chad's wife Tammy. Was it the two reporters who shared that information. Perhaps an arrest coming soon for Chad.

I FF through the interview with Lori's friend from Hawaii, the vocal fry was too much.

I think no one will ever know where those two children are. Lori Vallow is never going to produce them or provide an answer. Just watching her strut into court each time shows she just does not care.

@lenapecci   Lori's brother Alex killed Charles and is dead also.