Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: 👍🏾 Dateline Friday 2/14 👍🏾

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl  I think the birth mother was the grandparents daughter. Possibly the son I'm not sure. The adoptive father (husband that was shot to death) was the brother of the grandmother. 

They thought he could take better care of him. I'm sure they regret that now. I guess he was a really good dad and who knew his wife was evil. (Imo)

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Respected Contributor

I was sorry I watched this for the same reason I never watched Unsolved Mysteries--no resolution. But I knew that going in.

Anyway, it's hard to believe that the mother, in violation of a court order (which she's downright flouting) to produce those two kids, hasn't yet been found in contempt of court.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@azgal wrote:

@mousiegirl  I think the birth mother was the grandparents daughter. Possibly the son I'm not sure. The adoptive father (husband that was shot to death) was the brother of the grandmother. 

They thought he could take better care of him. I'm sure they regret that now. I guess he was a really good dad and who knew his wife was evil. (Imo)

@azgal   Poor little JJ, no one wanted him, and in the end he was desposed of, heartbreaking.  His sister seemed to love him so.  I just can't understand why those evil people, as I mentioned before, just didn't put the kids up for adoption.  I am sure the older girl could have stayed with her Aunt until she turned eighteen, and JJ could have been adopted, even with his health issue.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I have been following this case. The mother got a storage unit and filled it with the kids items. The mother in Hawaii had her daughter's cell phone. The mother tried to sell her son's service dog but got caught and returned the dog. I want to see how the police handle this case.

@Nancy Drew   Returned the dog to who, the place whre the dog originally came from?

Yes, to the guy who trained the dog found out she was selling him and wanted him back.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I have been following this case. The mother got a storage unit and filled it with the kids items. The mother in Hawaii had her daughter's cell phone. The mother tried to sell her son's service dog but got caught and returned the dog. I want to see how the police handle this case.

@Nancy Drew   Returned the dog to who, the place whre the dog originally came from?

@mousiegirl   Service dogs cannot be sold.  They must be returned to the place you got them.  The dog's trainer saw the ad on Craigslist and took him back.  Thank goodness he saw the ad.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

There are so many deaths surrounding these two.
His wife. Her ex husband was killed in her house by her brother. Her brother. Possibly another one of her ex husbands death is suspicious.
Was it reported during the episode that she had a party the same night her ex husband was killed in her house? I wonder if there was further investigation in AZ into the ex husbands death. 
And this evil woman is wandering around Hawaii without a care in the world.

How are they not in contemp of court in Idaho for not producing the children.
If they try to leave for Mexico I wonder if they can be stopped?

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@drizzellla   There have been convictions made when there is no body due to the mountain of circumstantial evidence, and I think there is enough to prosecute these serial killers.  It should be taken before the Grand Jury and let it decide.

Yes, you are right but the wheels of justice can move mighty slow sometimes.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

Yes, you are right but the wheels of justice can move mighty slow sometimes.

As well as getting the results from toxicology tests which can take from weeks to months.

I do not remember if the FBI were mentioned.  Since there are several states involved regarding the missing children & murders, I suspect the FBI are also involved but are remaining silent at least "to the public" so as not to jeopardize their investigation.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Nicknack

Exactly. But that fact seemed lost on the grandfather when Keith Morrison said to the grandparents, "How could she sell the service dog?" The grandfather responded something akin to, "Especially since the dog meant so much to..." He missed the point--not how could she do such a thing but, as Morrison was really asking, how could she be ALLOWED to sell a service dog?

Because, as you said, you CAN'T.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

Sad and shocking story for sure. I will continue to hope and pray that the kids are alive and well. I do have to agree with the earlier poster about the lack of answers. If I had known at the beginning of the show that there would be no "ending" to the story, I would not have watched it.