Esteemed Contributor

I watched until last half hour. It was dragging and I went to bed..Was the husband guilty? What about his girlfriend? I can't imagine that he would want his daughter killed..anyway, I think they could shorten the show to an hour. Tia!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Re: Dateline (3/27) last night

Hi emmysmom!

I also watched last night. I try not to miss an episode of Dateline! The husband got 10 years and the girlfriend got 15 years! Such a very sad situation that the girls' pictures were in the "hit packet." At the very end, it showed Nancy visiting the hit man, Sam thanking him for "saving her life". That was a touching moment!

How are you doing? I think about you so much. Give that sweet Emmy and yourself a hug from me!

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Contributor

Both daughters have taken their Mother's maiden name and dropped their Dad's last name. They have dis-owned him, and don't want anything to do with him. The only question not answered is why he wanted his wife killed. The prosecutors said they'll probably never know. I have seen this Dateline story before, but watched it again last night.

Esteemed Contributor

I also enjoy the program. Last night's episode was interesting, but I agree, a bit too long. The mom and girls were lucky that the man, Sam stopped the hit! What a scumbag the husband is/was!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/28/2015 corita said:

I also enjoy the program. Last night's episode was interesting, but I agree, a bit too long. The mom and girls were lucky that the man, Sam stopped the hit! What a scumbag the husband is/was!!

Boy, they had me fooled! I thought the husband and his gf were innocent! Thanks!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/28/2015 panda lady said:

Hi emmysmom!

I also watched last night. I try not to miss an episode of Dateline! The husband got 10 years and the girlfriend got 15 years! Such a very sad situation that the girls' pictures were in the "hit packet." At the very end, it showed Nancy visiting the hit man, Sam thanking him for "saving her life". That was a touching moment!

How are you doing? I think about you so much. Give that sweet Emmy and yourself a hug from me!

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

Hi Panda..I wrote you a couple days ago..I think it was on the Dateline thread last week. Hard to believe he would have his girls picture in the hit packet..ugh!

I'm sorry you have to have surgery next month and wanted you to know I'm praying for you and hope you'll be feeling better soon! You are so sweet! After your surgery will you be finished with school for the summer??? Next week I'll check in to see if you watched Dateline! How's your DH doing??? Emmy's fine, she gets upset that I'm working and has separation anxiety..she's so spoiled..but as my dad used to say, if you have a pet, they deserve to be spoiled..lol! Please keep me posted! I'm thinking about you dear one..!

love, prayers and hugs, Em{#emotions_dlg.wub}

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/28/2015 CarolinaLady said:

Both daughters have taken their Mother's maiden name and dropped their Dad's last name. They have dis-owned him, and don't want anything to do with him. The only question not answered is why he wanted his wife killed. The prosecutors said they'll probably never know. I have seen this Dateline story before, but watched it again last night.

I'm sure he didn't want to pay her alimony..it was all about the money, it seems!

-- Mae West