Respected Contributor

I am NOT a Hallmark Christmas movie Person. I find them formulaic and mundane. But I just started watching Dash and Lily and I am enjoying it. It has a talented young cast, an interesting premise, makes you feel good and is only 20 to 30 minutes per episode. It is #2 on this weeks Netflix popularity list.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dash and Lily on Netflix

@chessylady I already started a thread on this, we may be the only two watching. 

Respected Contributor

I have it on my watchlist.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I looked for a thread but didn't find one. I guess we are just early adopters with fine taste.

Honored Contributor

Those movies are fine for those who enjoy them.

I watched one and found it mind numbing! Just not for me.

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Those movies are fine for those who enjoy them.

I watched one and found it mind numbing! Just not for me.

@Love my grandkids  You did much better than me, as you actually watched it. I last, maybe, five minutes of viewing before I change the channel. The acting could not be any worse. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

I was looking this up and after watching the trailer, I found Netflix's top 11 this week.

The one I think I might like to watch is Jingle Jangle-silly title but looks like a magical Disney type movie with lots of imagination.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Watched episode one last night and my thoughts are its meh not sure if we are going to watch more

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Just finished it last night and bawled like a baby at the end, it was so sweet and loved all the symbolism of the ornaments

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I watched this last week.  Although not (yet?) renewed, I read that the author just finished a third book in the series.

Are teens really that sophisticated?  I don't know.  But, I found it sweet with a likable cast (loved her brother and aunt). The holiday decorations were beautiful, we got to run around New York, and it had a happy ending.  

And I kind of want to see the Pixar film Collation now based on the reviews!  Haha