Honored Contributor

All this weekend on Decades Channel. Begins today at 1 PM ET and runs through Mon. morning at 7 AM.

Honored Contributor

I remember watching that all the time when I was a kid. I watched a bunch of vampire movies.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle Thanks for the tip. In my early years when I was 19 a lifetime ago, I worked on the show. I've seen the show once or twice within the last 40 years. Memory's........

Thanks again.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Re: Dark Shadows Marathon

[ Edited ]

It's on right now on TCM House of Dark shadows then NIght of Dark shadows

@Shelbelle

@Coquille

@Nancy Drew

@Nightowlz

Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@Shelbelle Thanks for the tip. In my early years when I was 19 a lifetime ago, I worked on the show. I've seen the show once or twice within the last 40 years. Memory's........

Thanks again

How fun! Really to work on any show but especially that one.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Coquille

Can you share what you did on the show?  

Trusted Contributor

Watching the movies on TCM.  This had quite a following as a soap back in the day.  Back in the mid 90’s, I was eating dinner with a friend in NYC, and another friend of mine walked in with actress Nancy Barrett who played Carolyn Stoddard.  My friend who was dining with her was a music director and helping her put together a cabaret act.  I had no idea who she was, but my friend who was dining with me was star struck.  I took her over to their table to introduce her, and she was shaking she was so nervous.  You’d swear I was introducing her to Marilyn Monroe.  Nancy seemed so genuinely touched that she was remembered after almost 3 decades.  It was a sweet moment.

Respected Contributor

@DJP I was a secretary/asst and I would see some of the actors here and there. Some were nice and some weren't so nice. People either loved the show or hated it. I loved it. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

They're stopping short of the ones where Josette jumps from Widow's Hill and then comes out of her grave.  Those are my favorites!  I wish they wouldn't show all these Jason ones, they're boring, and get right to the 1700s!

@Coquille, yes, please, what did you do, how long did you work there, what can you tell us?  Please spill!  Love this show!  I totally wanted to be Angelique when I was a little kid because she was gorgeous and she got her way LOL.

There used to be someone on the board who was being paid by Jonathan Frid to transcribe his memoirs.  They never got published but she had interesting things to say.  If you're sitll around...come out!!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CoquilleHow great! I loved the show. Watched the show everyday after school. Yes, memories....can't believe it was so long ago.