Esteemed Contributor

Re: Darcy and Jesse on 90 Day

@pattypeep  I also don't get the "daddy" thing.  Why is she confusing that child already?  He is not her daddy and I don't think he will ever be in their lives.  I don't understand what he sees in Nicole anyway.  She is so far removed from him and his culture and will never be able to handle a relationship with him.  I think she is a spoiled brat and will never understand why her father and step-mother have agreed to sponsor him for TEN years.  What????  Makes no sense.  Her mother seems to have it all together and If I were her, I would not have allowed that little girl to go along on the trip.  I know Nicole is an adult in age, but very immature in other ways.  

I am pretty sure Nicole is already sorry she brought the child with her.  Spending all that money on those trips, would go a long way if she saved it for the education of her child.  Such  waste IMO.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

CollieMom

I not only find it cruel what Myriam did to Patrick - not tell him about her boyfriend until AFTER he got to Paris. BUT I also think what game is she now playing with him, AFTER he leaves Paris, she writes that she misses him.

She said that he was not kind. I do not think she is kind to Patrick. 

@drizzellla  The entire situation was strange. I don't think they should have included them in the show because they weren't an actual couple.

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@sophiamarie . It's on TLC .  It's "Before the 90 days"....They run several shows at a time like a mini marathon.  I happened to catch it tonight.

Thanks for letting me know.  I have it recorded and will watch it later.  I find it so confusing when they have these mini-marathons, because I never know which is which.  JMO

OTOH - As for Nicole and Azan in Morocco - I was in the Middle East back in the 80's and I could not believe how behaved little children are over there.  They just walk along the street with their mother/father and there are no tantrums or running off.  I remarked on that at the time and last night, reminded me.  I think Nicole's little girl was too young to be walking around a big crowded city with no stroller.  Kids over here are used to that, whereas over there, they seem to be able to handle things differently.

Nicole's mother warned her she wouldn't be able to handle May by herself. Nicole's used to having five people "take over" when May gets difficult.

Nicole, after being there before, should have realized it was going to be a "hardship" with May along. Heck, it was going to be a "hardship" even w/o May.

And will Nicole ever stop complaining about different rooms and inability to do PDA's in a Muslim country.

This will never work, b/c Nicole thinks it will all be different when Azan is in America, but he will be the same person with the same culture.