Esteemed Contributor

Re: Darcy and Jesse on 90 Day

Both seem a little crazy to me! This will never work. Train wreck coming.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Did anyone see Jesse get down on his knee to give Darcy an appreciation ring!!! What the heck!!! He would not even committ to calling it a promise ring.  When they are riding in the car she looks older, maybe the angle?   This is one of the most ridiculous things I have seen on this reality show well maybe not the most ridiculous thing, I forgot about Amazon Boy LOL.

I just saw it, @sunshine 919. Darcy has done everything but get on her knees and beg Jesse. She tried to make it an engagement; then she tried to make it a promise; she just couldn't accept an appreciation ring. Appreciation? What for? S*x?

Darcy is making a fool of herself. Her self esteem must be below 0.

Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

She needs to grow up and open her eyes.  He is too controlling and set in his ways.  The ring was ridiculous.  It's another attempt of controlling her.

I really don't know what she sees in him? He actually made her promise to never take a drink again, and SHE DID!

Esteemed Contributor

@Danky wrote:

The American women are pathetic and the American men are creepy losers.

The pretty, seemingly intelligent women who is putting up with the Casanova in Spain. The fat and getting fatter chick who drags her daughter to Morocco (?) to meet "Daddy" after he said he was very disappointed about her size and that she was lazy. And her Father sponsors the guy for 10 years ? Delusional runs in the family.

People believe and hear what they want things to be. Someone should sit them down and tell them what the reality is.

She really got fat, after he asked her to lose some weight while at home. And to take little May over there. They fought already on the streets, and he shoved her telling him never to yell at him.

I agree: the fat chick is just a glutton for punishment. She's already complaing AGAIN they can't stay in the same room.

And that leash she brought for her daughter. May obviously hasn't been taught to listen to a thing anyone says. And Azan is so ashamed of her and her daughters bad behavior in a Muslim country.

She needs to go home and take the baby home asap.

Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Danky wrote:

The pretty, seemingly intelligent women who is putting up with the Casanova in Spain. The fat and getting fatter chick who drags her daughter to Morocco (?) to meet "Daddy" after he said he was very disappointed about her size and that she was lazy. And her Father sponsors the guy for 10 years ? Delusional runs in the family.

People believe and hear what they want things to be. Someone should sit them down and tell them what the reality is.

@Danky . Yes for the most part I agree!  What a group!

The heavy girl who is dragging her 2 year old daughter to Morocco to "meet daddy" is crazy!  Who would do that to their young child?  Go online and look for someone LOCAL!

The only one that's different is the young 18 year old American girl.  Her friend has a straight head on her shoulders and is trying to warn her about rushing into marriage with someone she doesn't know but what the heck is wrong with her parents?!!!  They are welcoming this relationship with a man from Spain who's 10 years older!

It's a crazy show and you can't help from wondering if these people are real or is the whole thing scripted.

She's such a pretty girl, but she believes she is in love and it's the real thing. Her father looks like her brother. I do believe this couple is going to make it.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Been meaning to post about this but completely forgot till I saw this one! The week that Paul ran away from Karine and he was down by the river where she found him and she was trying to talk to him and they argued and he told her not to push him into the bushes....well did anyone notice that during that scene her hairdo went back and forth from hanging down to being tied up and back down again???? Obviously that whole scene was rehearsed and redone and cut and patched together several times before the finished product we saw and nobody in the filming/directing crew realized about her hair not being the same through the whole scene.

I can believe it. Who knows maybe the cameraman did not get a good shot of the scene. So they had to repeat it.

There are several scenes like that. When Jesse and Darcy are having a fight after Darcy was out drinking by herself. Jesse's is sitting on the chair and it seems like every shot his bathrobe is in a different position.

Esteemed Contributor

Which show were y'all watching??? I watched both tonight and never saw Jesse and Darcy.  ????  I see it on my TiVo guide called "on the brink" and it's on at 2:30 am.  I will record it.  It looks like there were three different shows on tonight, starting at 7 ET and I didn't watch that one.  

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Danky wrote:

@Danky . Yes for the most part I agree!  What a group!

The heavy girl who is dragging her 2 year old daughter to Morocco to "meet daddy" is crazy!  Who would do that to their young child?  Go online and look for someone LOCAL!

The only one that's different is the young 18 year old American girl.  Her friend has a straight head on her shoulders and is trying to warn her about rushing into marriage with someone she doesn't know but what the heck is wrong with her parents?!!!  They are welcoming this relationship with a man from Spain who's 10 years older!

It's a crazy show and you can't help from wondering if these people are real or is the whole thing scripted.

She's such a pretty girl, but she believes she is in love and it's the real thing. Her father looks like her brother. I do believe this couple is going to make it.

Maybe...I just don't know but they do seem to be the most normal out of all the couples!

Yes I was thinking when she and her dad (who looks a little like George Harrison in his early bearded days to me) were at the airport they looked like he was her older brother.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie . It's on TLC .  It's "Before the 90 days"....They run several shows at a time like a mini marathon.  I happened to catch it tonight.

Respected Contributor

These people are nuts.  I just started watching before the 90 days when the new season started and just cannot believe it.  Jenny is so unpleasant with no personality, Courtney is nagging Antonio to death.  She travels to spain for someone she had never had a real conversation with.   Antonio just wants to have fun.  I think Mirium is a nut case letting Patrick travel to France when she already has a boyfriend and then leads him on. That ex con Paul and Karine are both sad cases.  They would rather have someone they cannot even talk to without an app, than no one.  Holy cow...I cannot look away but it is so unbelievable.