Respected Contributor

Darcey and Stacey

[ Edited ]

Saw the latest episode last night, filmed while they were in Miami.

Made me want to go out and buy these two  silly clowns some clothing that fits and covers their overgrown "assets", instead of letting them all hang out.  How can they walk down any street in America without getting arrested?

As usual, Darcey broke into tears at least once during the show, Florian continued to exhibit his  perpetually bored  look and negative personality,  Georgi remains an enigma,   and everyone seems willing to make absolute fools of themselves--except the teenage daughters!

TLC once again scores high on showcasing stupid behavior by grown adults.

Super Contributor
The daughters thank goodness are just simply pretty and hope they stay like that!
Honored Contributor

Who really believes this scripted reality garbage? PLEASE!

Respected Contributor

@novamc1. I was wondering if someone was going to post concerning this show?  I agree and think D&S look worse since their visit to Turkey and still having to be careful moving after surgury. Their hair looks like straw and over exaggerated eyelashes and  exposed breasts are no improvement. They associate pain and beauty.

They both seem to be lost with a man in their life even if they support them and give them C Cards. Darcy keeps making the same mistakes. She needs more than a single session of counseling. Friends and family give her advice over and over  and she agrees and knows it  but  stubbornly continues to carry on the same self defeating behavior. 

The girls and  D &S 's Dad just shake their heads seeing D&S plowing through life making the same mistakes and blowing money over and over. Dad was absent most of their growing up years and the Mother is included in family gatherings but doesn't say much. I figure the girls will look more like her aging and won't stop it all. 

Honored Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

Saw the latest episode last night, filmed while they were in Miami.

Made me want to go out and buy these two adult  silly clowns some clothing that fits and covers their overgrown "assets", instead of letting them all hang out.  How can they walk down any street in America without getting arrested?

As usual, Darcey broke into tears at least once during the show, Florian continued to exhibit his  perpetually bored  look and negative personality,  Georgi remains an enigma,   and everyone seems willing to make absolute fools of themselves--except the teenage daughters!

TLC once again scores high on showcasing stupid behavior by grown adults.

I totally agree I have not watched this season.  The last time I watched I thought Darcy was leaving her guy because he had no money. They both need make overs I am still not sure how they have a show, and how do they get their money? They always seem to have a lot, I believe their dad has money because at one point they were living in a nice house that he purchased.  It would not be so bad if Darcy was not putting her daughters in the mix, once again a crazy parent with kids who seem nice and normal.  I am surprised that their dad allows them to be on this craziness.

Esteemed Contributor

I couldn't sleep and turned on this show. What a mess they both are, look totally like trash. Those implants and the huge extensions are a joke.  A very bad example for those daughters.

Honored Contributor

The previews alone of these two trashy over-implanted women is more than enough for me. I wouldn't watch their show if you paid me.

Valued Contributor

I thought they wanted smaller, higher implants. The "girls" are hanging down to their waists. Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that Darcy and Stacey could use a good, more natural, make-over.  A nice haircut with a softer shade would do them wonders.  I'd like to see them lose those nails too.  

Respected Contributor

They have so much filler in their faces that they look swollen.  They were pretty a few years ago but now they look bloated.  It is not a good look.