Valued Contributor

Soooo, the "tease" from last night showed Giorgi showing up at Darcey's place with roses...

Who else thinks she's gonna take him back?

On the one hand, she comes across as pathetic and desperate, but on the other hand, she's "crazy like a fox," because all of that drama is what keeps us watching (LOL)

Respected Contributor

Okay, you are not going to understand this unless you watch My Big Fat Fabulous Life, also on TLC.

Over the weekend I had the television on, but I didn't have the sound on..  Darcy and Stacy came on and there was this guy with his hair in a top knot.  I thought it was Chase from Big Fat Fabulous.  I had to turn the sound on to see why he was on with Darcy.  Well, imagine my surprise when he spoke with an accent....it was Gerogie.  I think it is the same actor (pretending he loves them both), with a bad accent.

Anyone see the resemblence?

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

Okay, you are not going to understand this unless you watch My Big Fat Fabulous Life, also on TLC.

Over the weekend I had the television on, but I didn't have the sound on..  Darcy and Stacy came on and there was this guy with his hair in a top knot.  I thought it was Chase from Big Fat Fabulous.  I had to turn the sound on to see why he was on with Darcy.  Well, imagine my surprise when he spoke with an accent....it was Gerogie.  I think it is the same actor (pretending he loves them both), with a bad accent.

Anyone see the resemblence?

@Travone now that you mention it!

Trusted Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@colliemom4 

@colliemom4   Darcy needs to talk to the exwife in order to keep their viewers watching....just creating drama for monetary purposes.

@Q4u wrote:

I find it like a Fantasy show, lol!  It doesn't matter if any of us miss an episode (or season) because they're all the same..... but I find it funny.  Darcy is merely engaged to the guy, they're not married yet, and his divorce DID come through...She's about to talk to the ex-wife... oh boy, huh?  LOL.... it's all scripted.  Woman Indifferent 

I obviously watched an earlier episode. I guess I'm glad to hear his divorce came through and that they aren't married. He doesn't seem like a very nice guy. Why does she need to talk to the ex @Q4u 

It wasn't a surprise to find out Georgi just told Darcy his divorce came through.  If his "ex" wife is to be believed, she said she didn't receive any papers from the courts or from him.  I find the his "ex" far more credible than Georgi.

Valued Contributor

Ok, so Stacey is 45 or 46 years old...

Did she really think she had a ton of viable eggs left?

Plus, how many times does Florian have to reassure her that he doesn't care whether she can have a baby with him or not?!

Oops, I forgot - Without this drama, their storyline would be boring.

My bad! (LOL) Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

I watch or at least keep up with the show, I like Darcey, I feel sorry for her because she's so desperate for love.

I liked her other love sagas with Jesse and Tom (he was really disgusting!)

IMO she has a drinking problem. She needs to fix that before she tries finding a man.

Respected Contributor

Darcey has WAY too many problems to be in a relationship! Too much of a drama queen.

I feel sorry for Georgi.  Every single day she is picking at him and questioning for months on end.  Honestly, she is so insecure/immature no man (or woman) should have to put up with that. She needs to stop talking to Octavia!

And their friends Reina and the other one are horrid!!!

I like Florian though.

Respected Contributor

This show is such a total waste of time.  Those two dumbbells are fake from head to toe.  They're short and stubby and, in my opinion, would look so much better if they got good shorter haircuts, put on more natural-looking makeup, and wore appropriate clothes for their age.  They look like cheap bimbos.  My opinion.

Trusted Contributor

Stacey only wanted to give Florian a baby so he doesn't leave her in the future. She wants another child like Georgi wants a full time job. Stacey''s no more secure about herself than Darcy is.

I found it interesting that the receptionist at the Turkish dentist office was American. Also, from the scenes they shot in Turkey, at the condo and outside, you couldn't see anything to show it was really Turkey.  I wonder if it was filmed in the US.

Unless, of course, they cater to so many Americans they need English speaking employees.

Honored Contributor

They are a couple of old worn out embarrassing no bodies that are used for entertainment.  They make a decent paycheck and get probably get free surgeries.... it will be short lived. "Fame"..... they better save some of that money.