Esteemed Contributor

Caught this show last evening. Probably a repeat. They were on their way to Turkey.

Dear God they have the most skanky scraggly ugly dirty looking hair, how do they stand looking in the mirror. Then those big blubbery duck lips and those humongous bosoms......heavenly days above. 

Regular Contributor

What's that saying???  "You can put lipstick on a pig and it's still a pig"...Just saying......

Esteemed Contributor

They look like two clowns. Can't take them seriously, they are a joke.

Honored Contributor

The shame of it all is they were pretty at one time. They've ruined their looks and look nothing like they used to.

Esteemed Contributor

But they are identical twins both outrageously identically skanky looking. How one can look at the other and realize "omg I look like that?" and not go screaming into the night?

Valued Contributor

Watched the "Season Finale" last night, and was hoping it was the SERIES finale, but then they showed "Previews from Next Season" 

I guess it's because of people like me - "People Who Love to Hate D&S" that's keeping them laughing all the way to the bank Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Darcey and Stacey

[ Edited ]

@LavernLuvsShoes wrote:

Watched the "Season Finale" last night, and was hoping it was the SERIES finale, but then they showed "Previews from Next Season" 

I guess it's because of people like me - "People Who Love to Hate D&S" that's keeping them laughing all the way to the bank Smiley LOL

@LavernLuvsShoes  LOL. I watch bits and pieces of it. I just read that after their recent plastic surgery their faces no longer alike! I'll post a pic and tell me what you think.

Honored Contributor

image.png

Esteemed Contributor

I think they look pretty much the same as they did before.  I've never had trouble telling them apart.  I find their voices and mannerisms more alike than their looks.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I think they look pretty much the same as they did before.  I've never had trouble telling them apart.  I find their voices and mannerisms more alike than their looks.  

@Citrine1  I read that Darcey put on a diaper lol. I don't know what they were talking about.