Esteemed Contributor

Darcy and Stacy are so unlikable in my opinion. They are really bad role models as they seem to make their whole life purpose about finding a guy! Sigh.....Sad. I !ike many TLC shows, but I can't bear watching Darcy and Stacy.

Esteemed Contributor

Haven't watched them since they have this new show and never will.  Had enough of them on the previous show.  So phony and pathetic.

Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

I find it like a Fantasy show, lol!  It doesn't matter if any of us miss an episode (or season) because they're all the same..... but I find it funny.  Darcy is merely engaged to the guy, they're not married yet, and his divorce DID come through...She's about to talk to the ex-wife... oh boy, huh?  LOL.... it's all scripted.  Woman Indifferent 

I obviously watched an earlier episode. I guess I'm glad to hear his divorce came through and that they aren't married. He doesn't seem like a very nice guy. Why does she need to talk to the ex @Q4u 

I agree that I don't think he's a nice guy either.  I have no clue why she needs to talk, but I assume to try and figure out what he was like with the ex and why he's hiding some of Darcy's money in a sock at the back of his sock drawer.... and other supposed red-flags.  

Thank you for mentioning the money in the sock. I had the TV on but wasn't paying attention. And Darcey and Stacey came on. I heard about the money in the sock but did not know who's money it was. I figured it was his money. I had no idea it was Darcey's. That is sad.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

@colliemom4   Darcy needs to talk to the exwife in order to keep their viewers watching....just creating drama for monetary purposes.

@Q4u wrote:

I find it like a Fantasy show, lol!  It doesn't matter if any of us miss an episode (or season) because they're all the same..... but I find it funny.  Darcy is merely engaged to the guy, they're not married yet, and his divorce DID come through...She's about to talk to the ex-wife... oh boy, huh?  LOL.... it's all scripted.  Woman Indifferent 

I obviously watched an earlier episode. I guess I'm glad to hear his divorce came through and that they aren't married. He doesn't seem like a very nice guy. Why does she need to talk to the ex @Q4u 

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@colliemom4 

@colliemom4   Darcy needs to talk to the exwife in order to keep their viewers watching....just creating drama for monetary purposes.

@Q4u wrote:

Because she is following the script that has been written for her.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

To each his own, I find nothing attractive about either of them at all.

Fake hair, lips, boobs, nails, clothes that don't fit.

Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418  Yes, that script pays her bills....so no doubt about it, she will be calling that exwife.

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@colliemom4 

@Q4u wrote:

Because she is following the script that has been written for her.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 Fun to watch Darcy and Stacy....they are a human cartoon.

Honored Contributor

I have seen the promos. I thought it was for a sitcom!  They are so ugly, trashy with those big puffy faces, bad hair weaves and blown up faces.   Good grief, those fake reality shows are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Honored Contributor

Darcey has admitted to spending 50K on Georgi over the past several months.