Honored Contributor

Has anyone even tried to watch this show? I did recently and Darcey's new husband talks to her like dirt and is still married to another woman.

A Pillow Talk came on afterwards and Dean and his new wife were on it. He's not even funny anymore. They were a fail.

Respected Contributor

I watched a few episodes last season it was just ok so I tried to watch this season but I just can't get into that show.  It just doesn't hold my attention, boring

Esteemed Contributor

Never watched. Only have seen the commercials  of the previews- Big lips, Big breasts, tight fitting clothes, bleached hair with extensions- too much for me

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I find it like a Fantasy show, lol!  It doesn't matter if any of us miss an episode (or season) because they're all the same..... but I find it funny.  Darcy is merely engaged to the guy, they're not married yet, and his divorce DID come through...She's about to talk to the ex-wife... oh boy, huh?  LOL.... it's all scripted.  Woman Indifferent 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I find it like a Fantasy show, lol!  It doesn't matter if any of us miss an episode (or season) because they're all the same..... but I find it funny.  Darcy is merely engaged to the guy, they're not married yet, and his divorce DID come through...She's about to talk to the ex-wife... oh boy, huh?  LOL.... it's all scripted.  Woman Indifferent 

I obviously watched an earlier episode. I guess I'm glad to hear his divorce came through and that they aren't married. He doesn't seem like a very nice guy. Why does she need to talk to the ex @Q4u 

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

I obviously watched an earlier episode. I guess I'm glad to hear his divorce came through and that they aren't married. He doesn't seem like a very nice guy. Why does she need to talk to the ex @Q4u 

I agree that I don't think he's a nice guy either.  I have no clue why she needs to talk, but I assume to try and figure out what he was like with the ex and why he's hiding some of Darcy's money in a sock at the back of his sock drawer.... and other supposed red-flags.  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

I agree that I don't think he's a nice guy either.  I have no clue why she needs to talk, but I assume to try and figure out what he was like with the ex and why he's hiding some of Darcy's money in a sock at the back of his sock drawer.... and other supposed red-flags.  

@Q4u  LOL. I forgot about her finding money while washing his clothes. She acted pretty nonchalant about it too.

Trusted Contributor

It's hard to believe anything about this show is real. These sisters are in la la land, what poor examples of womenhood.  Darcy's Bulgaria man is a gigolo, he's making the one from Albania look like a gem, lol.  I'd like to see where they are 25 years from now, that's a show I'd love to see.

Respected Contributor

All 3 of the men I've seen Darcey with treated her poorly. Within 5 minutes these guys have figured out her self esteem is at street level and they feed off of that, verbally abuse her and she takes it. 

And the cycle continues. 

Valued Contributor

Darcey and Stacey are Kardashian Wannabes, but Darcey is really pathetic.

What kind of role model is she for her two daughters (who seem to be waaay more mature than she is)???

But then again, some people will do ANYTHING for $$$$, and to be on TV.

Oh well, at least they're entertaining, and as everyone else has said, this storyline is so unrealistic, that at least 90% of it has to be entirely, and fully scripted.