Esteemed Contributor

Re: Darcey and Stacey tell all

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@FLGranny wrote:

Darcy was almost unrecognizable. She looks like a prize fighter that's taken one too many punches to the face. Her jaw is very masculine, very squared. Her cheeks are puffy, and there's something wrong with her mouth. She's not speaking like she did before. Did they mess up her fake teeth? I pray her daughters never follow in their mothers footsteps. I know the girls said they wouldn't but they're young and things can change!

I noticed the teeth/mouth thing and her face was really round and fat.

I've been meaning to mention for weeks that Darcy's mouth is weird.  It's like she can't talk right or her teeth are sticking out or something.  Ever since she had her teeth worked on, her mouth has been like this.

And, yes, last night her face was puffy too.  I hate to say it, but she really looked awful during the Tell All.  Stacy looked much better.  And what was with those wigs?  They were terrible.  

These women could be very pretty if they'd take a more natural approach.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

@lgfan wrote:

I don't understand why these women always seem to go after younger foreign men.  It is obvious that the men, except maybe for Tom, want to immigrate to the United States.  I would like to know what their professions are for them to be able to financially support these young gigolos for so long.  

It's all about control. Money+ring = green card. I did reasearch once, I think you only need an income of about $35k to sponsor someone.

Darcy and Stacy are supported by their father. Still. Dad also supports their mother, his ex wife.

I just read on line that Mike Silva is worth between 10 to 15 million dollars.  

Respected Contributor

@Eager2Learn "Splitsville: 90 Day Fiance's Darcey and Georgi Split, Call Off 2nd Engagement (intouchweekly.com)"

So does this mean we have another season to look forward to of Darcey looking for her soul mate?

Esteemed Contributor

@lgfan   Your comment made me giggle.  She does seem to think every man she dates is her soul mate, her one and only, her true love, her protector and supporter, yada, yada.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lgfan  wrote: So does this mean we have another season to look forward to of Darcey looking for her soul mate?

I was wondering the same thing ! I feel for her daughters who are not in favor of all of the beauty changes, said they would not be interested in remaking themselves but they love their mom and Auntie very much so they are there for them

Honored Contributor

Daughters seem so nice and grounded.  I know in the very beginning her daughters were with their dad while she went to meet Jesse.  Dad must be good because daughters seem normal.  Not sure what has happened to these twin women but they seem to have issues.  I really believe that Dr. Phil should have a show with some of the people from this show.  Darcy's and Stacy's dad seems  really nice.  I noticed from the clips that the gilrs are sitting with their grandfather during the tell all.  I did not watch their show at all.  Is Darcy single again? Did she buy her wedding rings? I heard that question on the clip I saw.  I would watch a show with the two of them getting a make over.  TLC had a make over show years ago, it would be nice to seem styled nicely.

Honored Contributor

The daughters are more mature talking,etc  and wish Darcy&Stacty would stop trying to act like teenagers  take that back..

teenagers don't act they way!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@Eager2Learn "Splitsville: 90 Day Fiance's Darcey and Georgi Split, Call Off 2nd Engagement (intouchweekly.com)"

So does this mean we have another season to look forward to of Darcey looking for her soul mate?

@lgfan Can't say that I'd be looking forward to that. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam 

"the daughters are more mature talking,etc  and wish Darcy&Stacty would stop trying to act like teenagers  take that back..

teenagers don't act they way!"

I have also wondered about Darcy and Stacy.  I want to know if they had a happy childhood, adolescence because they look like they are trying to recapture their lost youth with their weird behavior.

Respected Contributor

@lgfan    they claim they were awkward and homely and teased a lot as teens. it's in the first ep of D&S . some of their yearbook pics are online