Respected Contributor

Re: Darcey and Stacey tell all

@chickenbutt wrote:

@CatsyCline wrote:

@chickenbutt   see you don't know. You have NO idea because you are (by your own description)  well-endowed.  Most Women want to look good in clothes, they want to feel feminine, they desire a body that is well-proportioned.  try making a mammogran appointment these days. First question they ask is Do You Have Implants.   comments like yours: the humble brag

Oh good grief!  Lay off of me.  I didn't man anything like that at all.  I was a 34B when I was younger, so I've had both experiences.   These, IMO, are nothing to brag about.  I hate them.  I've never had a mammogram, so you are right that I don't know what that experience is like.  I don't get what's bad about them asking.  I have a feeling they need to know that.

Please just put me on mental ignore because I am not up to taking krap from anybody at this point.  I'm dealing with stuff that I wouldn't wish on anybody.

I was just trying to explain something and I'm not a braggart.

OH MY must have hit a nerve. Have another Pinwheel. Have 2

Esteemed Contributor

@CatsyCline   You have no idea what you're talking about.  @chickenbutt  is one of the kindest, nicest, most humble people you will find on this forum and she definitely does not brag about anything.  

Respected Contributor

@CatsyCline

And comments like YOURS reflect a nasty  and unwarranted  disrespect for another very well-respected poster.

Respected Contributor

I wish I knew why these 2 dopes even have a show... So what they are identical twins? And so what they are completely plastic and rebuilt by modern medicine? Super boring, no story here- But then there are many shows on TLC that have no story of any interest!  

These 2 are heading straight into the meno and all the plastic in the world can't stop that train! 🤣🤣🤣

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt 

🤗

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."