Valued Contributor

Re: Darcey and Stacey tell all

Yes have watched the show from the start I ask myself why am I  wasting my time  and being a senior every minute is precious.

Darcy father is right on about her wedding to Georgi  would only  be a train wreck ,and he wouldn't attend the "twin wedding"

Stacy already is married to Florian,no matter if she had a small wedding,can't see her wanting to do a wedding with Georgi  who she is not fond of.

I think her father Mike is the most sensible  and will also include her teenage daughters Aniko  and Aspen,who seem to have a close relationship to their grandfather,and maybe even their own father.Good job men .

But in no way can I say Darcy you were a great mother when the show started,you were flying off to Jesse,then Tom ,then going to Albania with Tom  to see Stacy and Florian,then to Turkey with Stacy  for plastic surgery, then finding the GIGOLO Georgi,so someone else must be parenting your daughters.

She says the third time will be the charm no way if I  heard correctly on Tell All you brought your ring Georgi didn't.

Wake up Darcy THERAPY THERAPY AND MORE THERAPY is what you need.

Don't feel  that way about Stacy as much don't like their cheap  look, but like that  she is not having her sons on the show and they are about the same age as Darcy's daughters.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't understand why these women always seem to go after younger foreign men.  It is obvious that the men, except maybe for Tom, want to immigrate to the United States.  I would like to know what their professions are for them to be able to financially support these young gigolos for so long.  

Respected Contributor

i DVR'd the show and it seems that the pillow talk people were on 2/3 of the show and tell all people were only on 1/3 of the time. Kind of sad if they need that much filler, to make a show.

I also wonder, how long before Darcy will start to cry. She's going through a dry spell.

Valued Contributor
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

i DVR'd the show and it seems that the pillow talk people were on 2/3 of the show and tell all people were only on 1/3 of the time. Kind of sad if they need that much filler, to make a show.

I also wonder, how long before Darcy will start to cry. She's going through a dry spell.

You DVR'd the pillow talk episode.  There is a one hour full episode of the Tell All that was on prior to the pillow talk episode.  

Respected Contributor

I had to laugh when they were talking about who paid for the ring.  And Darcey said she put $10,000 towards it, and her dad said, "Down?!"  And she replied something about it was big ring.

Usually I can side with Georgi but he was a total jerk this time.

Regular Contributor

Darcy was almost unrecognizable. She looks like a prize fighter that's taken one too many punches to the face. Her jaw is very masculine, very squared. Her cheeks are puffy, and there's something wrong with her mouth. She's not speaking like she did before. Did they mess up her fake teeth? I pray her daughters never follow in their mothers footsteps. I know the girls said they wouldn't but they're young and things can change!

Esteemed Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

I don't understand why these women always seem to go after younger foreign men.  It is obvious that the men, except maybe for Tom, want to immigrate to the United States.  I would like to know what their professions are for them to be able to financially support these young gigolos for so long.  

It's all about control. Money+ring = green card. I did reasearch once, I think you only need an income of about $35k to sponsor someone.

Darcy and Stacy are supported by their father. Still. Dad also supports their mother, his ex wife.

Respected Contributor

@Mimi NY  wrote: 

Yes have watched the show from the start I ask myself why am I wasting my time and being a senior every minute is precious.

Darcy father is right on about her wedding to Georgi would only be a train wreck ,and he wouldn't attend the "twin wedding"

Stacy already is married to Florian,no matter if she had a small wedding,can't see her wanting to do a wedding with Georgi who she is not fond of.

I think her father Mike is the most sensible and will also include her teenage daughters Aniko and Aspen,who seem to have a close relationship to their grandfather,and maybe even their own father.Good job men .

But in no way can I say Darcy you were a great mother when the show started,you were flying off to Jesse,then Tom ,then going to Albania with Tom to see Stacy and Florian,then to Turkey with Stacy for plastic surgery, then finding the GIGOLO Georgi,so someone else must be parenting your daughters.

She says the third time will be the charm no way if I heard correctly on Tell All you brought your ring Georgi didn't.

Wake up Darcy THERAPY THERAPY AND MORE THERAPY is what you need.

Don't feel that way about Stacy as much don't like their cheap look, but like that she is not having her sons on the show and they are about the same age as Darcy's daughters.

Ditto !!   I didn't know Stacy has 2 boys !  good for her to keep them out of the show.

Honored Contributor

@FLGranny wrote:

Darcy was almost unrecognizable. She looks like a prize fighter that's taken one too many punches to the face. Her jaw is very masculine, very squared. Her cheeks are puffy, and there's something wrong with her mouth. She's not speaking like she did before. Did they mess up her fake teeth? I pray her daughters never follow in their mothers footsteps. I know the girls said they wouldn't but they're young and things can change!

I noticed the teeth/mouth thing and her face was really round and fat.