Honored Contributor

Re: Darcey & Stacey new TLC show

@homedecor1 Hahahahaha.......that's a good one but Angela and Jenny need more help than is available.  Especially Jenny.  I do think, though if Jenny wore less makeup she'd look a little better.  When you get a certain age, you need to back up.  Angela would look better if she lost some weight.   

I have not watched the bobsey twins and have no intention of doing so.  Ridiculous.

@homedecor1 wrote:

I tried to watch but these 2 I just don't see much of a storyline unless advertising for plastic surgery😉

I don't find anything attractive about either of them -- although a good show for them might be "Darcy & Stacey make over Angela and Jenny" ...now those 2 definitely need their help😳😂

Our newspaper has a article about the 90 Day shows and how viewers want to hate them but most end up watching them🤷‍♀️😮 me included!!!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Call me crazy.  I watched the show.  Don't know why, but that's an hour of my life I can't get back.

The reason WHY these two attract these kind of guys is because of what THEY put out there.  Way too big boobs, way too tight clothes, way too long hair, way too long nails.  They need to take a long, hard look in the mirror and see that this isn't a good look on a 45 year old.  Trying to compete with 20-somethings makes you look like a fool.  And the 20-something will always win.

They need to tone down their looks and see if men their age are attracted to them.  Instead, they think they're fooling everyone and only attract fools.

Just my two cents.

Valued Contributor

I've managed to catch the promo for this show several times over the past couple of days and it really makes me shake my head. 

Apparently they are going to drag Tom into this one too. 

I think that was what helped keep Darcey in the spotlight; Tom. And since they're not together finding a way to keep him in the mix has got to be challenging for them--and the producers!

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Call me crazy.  I watched the show.  Don't know why, but that's an hour of my life I can't get back.

The reason WHY these two attract these kind of guys is because of what THEY put out there.  Way too big boobs, way too tight clothes, way too long hair, way too long nails.  They need to take a long, hard look in the mirror and see that this isn't a good look on a 45 year old.  Trying to compete with 20-somethings makes you look like a fool.  And the 20-something will always win.

They need to tone down their looks and see if men their age are attracted to them.  Instead, they think they're fooling everyone and only attract fools.

Just my two cents.

@BarbiHollywood 

You nailed it!

Respected Contributor

I find people who dress like them fascinating.  (The big white blond hair, the tight tight clothing, the high heels, micromini skirts, the tons of makeup.)  I've never seen anyone dress like this in real life, just on TV.  Are there parts of the US, where this is usual?  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

I find people who dress like them fascinating.  (The big white blond hair, the tight tight clothing, the high heels, micromini skirts, the tons of makeup.)  I've never seen anyone dress like this in real life, just on TV.  Are there parts of the US, where this is usual?  

I think the same thing when I see them.  I don't recall ever seeing anyone like this in my real life.  LOL  

Respected Contributor

These 2 are the ugliest criers on the planet.  I thought I was an ugly crier, but nothing compared to these two.  In last night's episode, their skin looks awful.  Darcey is crazy.  Everyone is telling her she moves too fast and in the previews, she's already in the sack with her new boyfriend.  Who looks like a brunette Jesse to me.

Trusted Contributor

Molly and her sidekick friend have had their own customized bra shop for years ....they have helped many women in all sizes...they also do customized lingere and have made and shipped on their own dime millions of face masks for the needy....she had her own show about the bra shop....she's a good egg....I like her

Honored Contributor

@northiie57 wrote:

Molly and her sidekick friend have had their own customized bra shop for years ....they have helped many women in all sizes...they also do customized lingere and have made and shipped on their own dime millions of face masks for the needy....she had her own show about the bra shop....she's a good egg....I like her

I really enjoyed their show.  I like them on pillow talk too.  They do seem like good people.  I think they mentioned that people have been asking them to do a bra for Angela.

Honored Contributor

Another one of those train wreck shows. You know you shouldn't watch but you can't seem to look away.  I admit that I have been watching and then afterwards I think - why??? I feel the same as most of you here.  

These 2 women are not old by any means but when I think of most people I know in my area and especially in that age bracket, I just can't imagine people dressing or looking the way they do.  So, I'm guessing that this must be for the sake of getting on t.v. and then getting attention from much younger men???  The twins are always fighting with each other -- real or for t.v.?  And the constant need for a man - much younger men.  And do they always have to be foreign men, who can barely speak English and don't seem to have much income, if any???  They come off as not too bright, but then again, I guess they aren't that dumb, as they are smart enough to do what they do to garner attention and get themselves t.v. careers and make good money!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin