Valued Contributor

Re: Darcey & Stacey new TLC show

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl  ...  I was thinking more on the line of the adventures of "duck lips" ...  at least one episode should be a trip to the dermatologist for their Botox and lip fillers ...  followed by the wig shop for extensions followed by their nail appt. ...  there you go folks ...  episode one ...  season finale will be the boobs and the cliffhanger "c" or "d" cups ...  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 wrote:

@shaggygirl  ...  I was thinking more on the line of the adventures of "duck lips" ...  at least one episode should be a trip to the dermatologist for their Botox and lip fillers ...  followed by the wig shop for extensions followed by their nail appt. ...  there you go folks ...  episode one ...  season finale will be the boobs and the cliffhanger "c" or "d" cups ...  

@Pantsonfire2 

When they're standing side by side with those inflated bosoms half exposed I can't help but think of two weebles that wobble but don't fall down.

(you might not be old enough to remember weebles that wobble)

Respected Contributor

I have no idea who these two women are, and don't have any desire to learn more about them. 

Respected Contributor

Could they get any trashier?

Well, yes, probably.Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

twins.PNG

Honored Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 wrote:

@Pantsonfire2  Did you see the show where they were quarantined and Darcey had problems with her nails and her hair extensions were falling out?

Honored Contributor

The Learning Channel has taught me how distasteful the channel is by airing these shows.  I'll leave it at that.

Trusted Contributor

I just can't imagine what story lines they will come up with for these two. I think the show will get old real fast. But that's just my opinion. 

Trusted Contributor

I'll be watching.   Some of the comments of Darcey's are so funny.  It'll be a good show when I just want to relax and have someone entertain me!

Honored Contributor

I'm watching this now and oh wow it is worse than anticipated. Very slow and they're eating dinner now with a big frying pan of meat on the table. Stacey wants to bring a man over here that has no job, can't speak English, doesn't know how to drive and is cheating on her lol. I can't even get through the first episode.