Honored Contributor

Re: Darcey & Stacey new TLC show

@shaggygirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Darcey's engaged.

https://people.com/tv/90-day-fiance-darcey-silva-engaged-georgi-rusev-exclusive/ 

@colliemom4 

Nice man bun. LOL  Man buns......I just find them comical. He has a Tinkerbell bun.

In that video Darcey appears to have been eating well.

@shaggygirl  His hair and her nails...blech! That dress was definitely not flattering on her. It seemed he was having a difficult time staying awake too lol. I wonder how long this relationship will last?

@colliemom4 

OMG THOSE NAILS! THOSE DUCK LIPS! THOSE BEWBS! THAT HAIR! HIS HAIR!

A match made in heaven. 

Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

Hasn't  Darcey steadfastly--and ultimately temporarily--appeared to consider every man she's been with on the show to be her dream man and a worthy marriage partner?

This time, the guy actually fulfilled her desire for a diamond ring.  He apparently bit the bullet instead of dodging one.

Wonder how long this one will last?  He's still a lot younger than she is, and she ain't gonna be able to hide  her age or fake, smarmy personality behind all that makeup for too many years.

Honored Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

Hasn't  Darcey steadfastly--and ultimately temporarily--appeared to consider every man she's been with on the show to be her dream man and a worthy marriage partner?

This time, the guy actually fulfilled her desire for a diamond ring.  He apparently bit the bullet instead of dodging one.

Wonder how long this one will last?  He's still a lot younger than she is, and she ain't gonna be able to hide  her age or fake, smarmy personality behind all that makeup for too many years.

@novamc1  She thinks she's struck gold every time she enters a new relationship. I've read they already fight a lot.

Respected Contributor

Seriously--what is WRONG with Darcey?  She just cannot let up for one second about the past.  I can't see that engagement lasting forever.  He is a good looking guy, but he knows it and he's not going to discourage other women from DMing him.  I honestly don't know what he sees in Darcey.  He's already got a green card if he's been in the States for 8 years.

Honored Contributor

AARP.PNG

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4  HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Somewhere, I read a piece by Stacey that "we got married at the same time, pregnant at the same time, had our kids at the same time, etc."  On and on..... Sooooo, where are Stacey's kids???  She absolutely said they had their children at the same time.

Could it be they are living with their father??? If so, how come we never hear about them and why???  I think Darcey's girls are adorable and have the same expressions as their mother.  I think that's about all they got from her, thankfully..... JMO

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Somewhere, I read a piece by Stacey that "we got married at the same time, pregnant at the same time, had our kids at the same time, etc."  On and on..... Sooooo, where are Stacey's kids???  She absolutely said they had their children at the same time.

Could it be they are living with their father??? If so, how come we never hear about them and why???  I think Darcey's girls are adorable and have the same expressions as their mother.  I think that's about all they got from her, thankfully..... JMO

Because Darcey sold her girls out and Stacey chose not to exploit her 2 boys.

Respected Contributor

@Re: Darcey & Stacey new TLC show

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 

If I wrote for that AARP magazine, I'd add another story headline for the cover:

HOW TO BE A GOOD ROLE MODEL FOR YOUNG DAUGHTERS

Oh, wait, here's a few more........

PSYCHOTHERAPY FOR INSECURE WOMEN 

HOW TO TAME CHRONIC WEEPING AND TEARS.

Respected Contributor

I am not sad it is over. I  eventually got tired of the neediness, crying and carrying on.  The fish lips,  artifical breasts ,hair extensions, tanning and long nails,  high end designer stuff and bling on everything. Yet I watched?

I did like their Father and Darcy's daughters who seemed to have more common sense.