Esteemed Contributor

Re: Darcey & Stacey new TLC show

@colliemom4 wrote:

Today is the twins birthday. They are now 46. They are spening their birthday in Malta. I have no idea why.

@colliemom4   Maybe they'll find a Maltese.......  You never know

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Today is the twins birthday. They are now 46. They are spening their birthday in Malta. I have no idea why.

@sophiamarie  I just read that's an Arab country. I didn't know that.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie  I just read that's an Arab country. I didn't know that.

@colliemom4   Hmm, I wonder if their boyfriends are with them and now, with this pandemic, how long will they be there???  

O/T here, but all this nonsense with Florian and the video of him on the bed???  He could have brushed that all off and told Stacey "that woman just asked me to do her a favor and pose with her, in order to make her boyfriend jealous".... Stacey would have fallen for that.  I just thought of it and fell for it myself..... LOL

Respected Contributor

The look on Florian and Stacey's faces before their wedding (when they were standing in front of the officiant) was hilarious. They both looked liked deer in headlights.

And these two---why would they rent a studio apartment? It looked like an extended stay hotel room.

Valued Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

The look on Florian and Stacey's faces before their wedding (when they were standing in front of the officiant) was hilarious. They both looked liked deer in headlights.

And these two---why would they rent a studio apartment? It looked like an extended stay hotel room.

@DrKelli I recorded last night's show but haven't watched it yet. Did they really get married? I sure hope not. 

Honored Contributor

I only saw the previews. But I was scared that whoever was getting married (Darcey? Stacey?) that her wedding dress did not catch on fire.

It was such a small area to have all those candles to be on the floor. And her full shirt gown.

Respected Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@DrKelli I recorded last night's show but haven't watched it yet. Did they really get married? I sure hope not. 

I'm afraid they did.  And I was also concerned that dress would go up in flames.  But please--freeze frame that shot of the 2 of them.  You will die laughing.

Frequent Contributor

Did anyone else notice, Florian reminded me of PeeWee Herman, his tux sleeve were short and so were his pants legs.  For being  a model, think he would have better fitting clothes.  Just my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

If they had to get married in Middletown Ct., then why did they HAVE to go to the front of their house and be afraid not to wake anyone up.  They could have stopped at the side of the road as soon as they arrived in that town, gotten married for the five seconds it took and Voila..... That was so stoopid.

Those two are ridiculous.  Renting apartments (with their own money) to see if it works???  They are playing house at their age????  Leaving the kids home with daddy??  How long is this going to last.  The pandemic can last forever - so how is that going to work?

Darcy knew this guy for two dates and now they are living together?  Those gals are so starved, it's nuts... What happened to them along the way?  Makes you wonder.

Esteemed Contributor

Florian's clothes didn't fit and he did not look happy. He is emotionless, very odd guy.

Stacey acts like she's 16 instead of 46.