Honored Contributor

Darcey & Stacey new TLC show

image.png

Honored Contributor

Re: Darcey & Stacey new TLC show

I wonder who some of these folks are? Darcey's new Bulgarian boyfriend will be on the show too.

darcey stacey show.PNG

Esteemed Contributor

i saw the promo for this....i dont think Darcy is at all the most interesting character on that show. I find Angela to be much more entertaining. Darcy is probably a nice person in real life, but I find her desperate need to be in a relationship really pathetic and a bad role model for others, including her daughters.

Esteemed Contributor

All I can think of when I see these two is LR's comment "poor things, they're just out there trying real hard". 😎

Honored Contributor

They look like "professionals"............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

I have one word for this show......WHY?!

Respected Contributor

I don't think I can do this one.  I had to pass on the Family Chantel too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Me either @DrKelli.  Like someone up above said..."Why".  Darcy and her sister are too 'extra'.  And now the whole family?  What is mama wearing?

The sisters look a little photoshopped to me.

I've never watched Chantal's show because I could see from the promos that they were just too loud and dysfunctional.

So is Big Ed next for a spin-off?  Heaven, help us.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't know Big Ed may get his own show. He's so sloppy and gross yet think he's all that. Make it go away ha!

I may tune in to see what the Darcey/Stacey one is about but don't know if I can stomach it long term LOL!

I couldn't take The Family Chantel and have been wondering if it's coming back. Maybe they've dropped them and they're doing other shows instead?

Esteemed Contributor

I can't see this show being popular.  I wonder how many episodes will be aired before it's pulled.