Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 , the Iman that is on a basketball player.

Esteemed Contributor

So happy about the winner!!!

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom Oh!  OK Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Finally a season where the person that deserved to win, actually won!   Congrats Iman!!  And Daniella was great too!

Honored Contributor

I was so happy Iman won.  He and Daniella deserved it so much.  

Maybe DWTS will rethink having professional dancers on the show like JoJo and Amanda. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Dancing with the Stars

[ Edited ]

I haven't watched all season, but decided to watch last night since my original show wasn't on, and I must say I really enjoyed it!!!!

I am so glad Iman and Daniella won, I thought for sure it would be JoJo, and I think she thought it too, so I was super happy it wasn't......Since I didn't watch all season, I did read this forum, and it seemed like Iman was the underdog, so happy that he won it all!

It was a really good finale, and the hours flew by.... 

Spoiler

Don't know why the spoiler is on my thread! lol! 

Valued Contributor

YES....America finally got it right..

thank god CODY didnot win...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dancing with the Stars

[ Edited ]

I was also really happy Iman won.  I always looked forward to their dance.  Pretty amazing that he did when you consider he didn't have the social media following Cody and JoJo have nor on TV every day like Amanda.  

ETA:  Tyra and her dramatic pausing.  I recorded it and I was afraid the winner would be cut off.  Perhaps the teleprompter hadn't given her the name and in fact it wasn't on the card...otherwise, that was ridiculous.

Also, thank goodness those dancers are strong....I laughed when they lifted Iman at the end.

Valued Contributor

I think Tyra has practically ruined the show (OMG her grand entrance last night like SHE is the main attraction!) thus I recorded this season so I could skip past commercials and Tyra talking. Seeing some of her outfits was good for a laugh though.

I have never voted but because I was so certain that JoJo would win- I voted the maximum for Iman. JoJo was practically a professional dancer to begin with and that is what I don't like about the show- the unfairness.

Iman was one of the most amazing dancers EVER considering he had no dance experience. And Danella was incredible with her choreography.  Iman brought total joy with every performance.

I LOVE that they won!

Trusted Contributor

I was very happy that Iman and Daniella won it all!! He improved so much during the season and was such a good guy. Daniella did an amazing job with the height difference. This season was full of really good dances due to many had prior dance experience. I will be curious how the show continues to evolve for next season. Len has always been my favorite judge but after so many seasons, I wonder if he's tired of being the only judge to really critique the dance and not the fluff stuff.