Valued Contributor

Why is CODY  still there.he is the worst of them all.I guess he has a big fan base.

the final 2 will be IMAN and JO JO. Lets hope Iman Shupert wins.

what Daniella did with him is amazing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dancing with the Stars

[ Edited ]

Just praying that Cody doesnt turn ouit to be the next Bobby Bones, I think I will go into a rage if that happens. I think the 2 girls have it all sewn up. 

Amanda said today on The Talk that Alan will be on the show with her tomorrow. One of her coworkers criticized Carrie Ann today for taking off a point from her score for a lift.  Why does Carrie Ann always do this, and yet the other judges dont??

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Just praying that Cody doesnt turn ouit to be the next Bobby Bones, I think I will go into a rage if that happens. I think the 2 girls have it all sewn up. 

Amanda sai dtoday on The Talk that Alan will be on the show with her tomorrow. One of he rcoworkers criticized Carrie Ann today for taking off a point from her score for a lift.  Why does Carrie Ann always do this, and yet the other judges dont??

If Cody wins,  I am pretty sure I will be done.  I still think they need to break them down into two groups,  those that are dancers and others that haven't danced before.  With a Cody win that might just put this show under.  

Valued Contributor

Word is CODY had the most votes.

We might be seeing the next  BOBBY  BONES winner.

If he wins this show is in trouble.

Valued Contributor

I don't watch that much due to the host. I am surprised Jo Jo is on as she has been dancing for years since she was a little girl. She has a show on right now where she teaches the choreography to young girls.

Honored Contributor

I can't stand the way Tyra comes out every week strutting like she's at the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. She attempted to kind of dance on Monday, it's like she is so desperate to be so much more a part of the show (and does she really need two outfits for each show).  I think it will come down to Jo Jo and Amanda but who knows, I've been wrong before!

Honored Contributor

It's the Tyra Show for sure!  Those outfits she wears are TERRIBLE!!!!  And that strutting --- stop, please, you are NOT on the runway!

Here is a spoiler for those who have not watched the latest episode.

Spoiler
Suni Lee should not have been eliminated.  And even though I am not a fan of her, and she seems a bit of a diva, Melora should not have been eliminated either.  She is a brilliant dancer.  But, of course, as we know from prior seasons, most of the time it is not how good a dancer you are, it's how popular you are, or who the judges like!  I am sorry but the very tall guy should have been eliminated long ago!  And those very high marks they keep giving him?  C'mon!!!  
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Iman deserves the mirror ball as he is the only one left without experience.

His dance on Monday night was the only one I really enjoyed.

But of course it usually never goes that way.

I thought Cody would have and should have been gone already. Would

have been fun to have the four women remain and battle it out but now 

Melora and Sunni are gone.

I knew from the first show that JoJo would be one the final four. Looks

like she has the trophy already but that would be too easy to predict.

I think it might be Amanda who wins. I am not one of her fans who is

crying with her every week and feel bad for her situation but also 

tired of hearing about her loss constantly. Just my thoughts.

Valued Contributor

IMAN SHUPERT the basketball player all the way......

He will beat out JO JO  for the mirror ball trophy.

give the credit to his pro partner DANIELLA 

for what  she has done with him. amazing...........

Valued Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

IMAN SHUPERT the basketball player all the way......

He will beat out JO JO  for the mirror ball trophy.

give the credit to his pro partner DANIELLA 

for what  she has done with him. amazing...........

I only check in periodically (always having recorded-never live) because I just can't take Tyra and the runway strutting and changing of ourfits like SHE is the star-----I'm glad that I got to see Iman and some of the recent AMAZING dances! I so do NOT want Jo Jo to win because she is close to a professional dancer before being on the show. I really don't think it is fair- so I'd love for Iman to win.