Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

I'm fast forwarding through Tyra.  I will watch the dances.

Hi @Bri369   I do the same thing.  Smiley Happy 

@dmod nj 

I don't think we'll be the only ones doing that.  LOL

Hope all is well on the East Coast Smiley Happy

All is well, thanks. It's a STUNNING weather day here.    Sharing it with you, if needed. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Remember Martin Kove from Cagney and Lacy. 

Honored Contributor

Fans of Million Little Things may remember Melora Hardin as Maggies mother. She also starred in  a short lived TV version of Dirty Dancing years ago. Which makes me think she has had some dance experience. 

Honored Contributor

I found it odd that the tango was such a popular first dance, and a paso dobles, ridiculous choice. 

Trusted Contributor

I had no interest in watching; was it as bad as I thought it would be? They need to get some actual " stars" on the show. I did read that Olivia Jade didn't get the red carpet rolled out for her from fans of the show. No surprise.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Olivia Jade's parents will make appearances in the audience. Or do interviews with her for the show like thry usually do with family members

Trusted Contributor

Re: Dancing with the Stars

[ Edited ]

It sounds like DWTS is now a place where people go who need to try and recover their sullied public image. And the stars are now the dancers, not the contestants. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i like Sharna so much more with her long flaming red hair, so pretty.  Sharna is 36, Brian is 48. Remember him as a kid actor on Knots Landing. 

Esteemed Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Goodie2shoes It's not on here on the west coast until later tonight. I can't stand Iman and have no plans to watch.

I did enjoy it for quite a few years, many years ago.  Buy got tired of it a long time ago.

Too bad you do not know the difference between Iman and Tyra.  Both are beautiful African American models and have achieved a lot of success in life.  

Iman was married to rock star David Bowie.  She also sells her clothes line on HSN.

Tyra has her own television show, Next Top Model.  

They are savvy business women and worth multiple millions.  I am guessing DWTS really wanted Tyra to bring more modern glam to the show and increase viewership.  

Again, I have watched all 30 seasons because I love to dance and I love choreography!!

Iman is not African-American.  She is Somali. @FancyPhillyshopper