Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

Hopefully Martin will go...that was painfull to watch.

@DREAMON I no longer watch the show, but still always am interested in the contestants and the winner each season......It seems they always have an older contestant that can't keep up and they either get the sympathy vote and stay on longer than they should, or they are booted off right away! Sounds like this season is full of good contestants! 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

@DREAMON I no longer watch the show, but still always am interested in the contestants and the winner each season......It seems they always have an older contestant that can't keep up and they either get the sympathy vote and stay on longer than they should, or they are booted off right away! Sounds like this season is full of good contestants! 

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I watch occasionally ..less and less each season.

I just don't see how it is fair to have JoJo Siwa ...a professional dancer from Dance Moms competing against the others. 

I know this has happened in past seasons but it just bugs me and makes me lose interest in the show.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I watch occasionally ..less and less each season.

I just don't see how it is fair to have JoJo Siwa ...a professional dancer from Dance Moms competing against the others. 

I know this has happened in past seasons but it just bugs me and makes me lose interest in the show.

@DREAMON Yep and she will probably win it! very unfair...

Esteemed Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

I have no clue who most of the dancers are but they always have one that basically just walks around his dancer pro. He was terrible. Gotta go. 

Honored Contributor

JoJo's personality is a little obnoxious.  Clearly Jenna slipped, and they received the highest score.  Makes no sense.  

Amanda is a trained dancer also.  

They must be having a hard time  finding people to do the show that don't have any dance background.  

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why Tyra still has the hosting gig, I find her so annoying. Also the second dress was terrible, the show isn't about her, why does she need to wear two outfits? Martin Kove should be the first to go, he wasn't dancing, he pretty much just stood there. I didn't know Sharna was dating Brian Austin Green, too much PDA for me. 

Trusted Contributor

I had a feeling that Martin Kove's dance was going to be bad when they start his time with him talking to the audience and the audience shouting back to him? It was not a dance at all, his partner did everything while he basically just walked along. Definitely the worst of the night. I was a bit surprised since I thought he would be more athletic? Guess I bought into his acting persona lol.

I also agree with JoJo's personality being over the top obnoxious. Of course she did a good job considering her career started on a Dance show! 

I'm glad to see Len is back and judging the dancers on actual substance not just puff entertainment moves. I was a bit surprised to see often Derek was judging as low as Len? Carrie Ann was overly generous on a few of the people. 

Last night I DVR'd the show so i could skip all the commercials and segments I didn't really care to watch like the college scammer daughter. It was a pleasant experience and will do that again going forward. 

Respected Contributor
@Jordan2 I believe Tyra is either sole producer or one of the producers of the show. This started last season. Hence, show host.
Trusted Contributor

I wonder if JoJo is capable of dancing an elegant, graceful dance.  She seems clunky and I really dislike her constant effort to dress like a clown with the oversized bows and glitter.  Ok I guess for a kid but she's no longer one. 

Honored Contributor

I like the Pelotin guy!