Respected Contributor

Just started tonight, anyone else watching ?

Honored Contributor

Re: Dancing with the Stars

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes It's not on here on the west coast until later tonight. I can't stand Tyra and have no plans to watch.

I did enjoy it for quite a few years, many years ago.  But got tired of it a long time ago.

Respected Contributor

No.

Respected Contributor

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!

I have been a fan for all 30 seasons.  I do not care about the hosts, the judges, or the stars--I watch because I LOVE DANCING!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm fast forwarding through Tyra.  I will watch the dances.

Contributor

A big No!  Another down hill show. Missing the classy and funny Tom and Erin.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Goodie2shoes It's not on here on the west coast until later tonight. I can't stand Iman and have no plans to watch.

I did enjoy it for quite a few years, many years ago.  Buy got tired of it a long time ago.

Too bad you do not know the difference between Iman and Tyra.  Both are beautiful African American models and have achieved a lot of success in life.  

Iman was married to rock star David Bowie.  She also sells her clothes line on HSN.

Tyra has her own television show, Next Top Model.  

They are savvy business women and worth multiple millions.  I am guessing DWTS really wanted Tyra to bring more modern glam to the show and increase viewership.  

Again, I have watched all 30 seasons because I love to dance and I love choreography!!

Respected Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper 

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Goodie2shoes It's not on here on the west coast until later tonight. I can't stand Iman and have no plans to watch.

I did enjoy it for quite a few years, many years ago.  Buy got tired of it a long time ago.

Too bad you do not know the difference between Iman and Tyra.  Both are beautiful African American models and have achieved a lot of success in life.  

Iman was married to rock star David Bowie.  She also sells her clothes line on HSN.

Tyra has her own television show, Next Top Model.  

They are savvy business women and worth multiple millions.  I am guessing DWTS really wanted Tyra to bring more modern glam to the show and increase viewership.  

She may have been speaking of Iman Shumpert who is a basketball star (I don't watch basketball so I didn't know who he was until the show) just thought of that. thanks

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Hi @Bri369   I do the same thing.  Smiley Happy 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Hi @Bri369   I do the same thing.  Smiley Happy 

@dmod nj 

I don't think we'll be the only ones doing that.  LOL

Hope all is well on the East Coast Smiley Happy