Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

Three outfits last night for Tyra.  Why??  I didn't like any of them (her outfits).  

Lol! Because she can! She is probably using the money that was budgeted for 2 fired people ( Tom and Erin) . I miss them very much. And I miss Len....

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I thought Johnny and Brit were great last night!  I loved their contemporary dance.  I couldn't believe Bruno had a criticism about it.

I think Bruno did not want to look too partial to another gay guy....Unfortunately...

I love Johnny!!! But tell you the truth , knowing his Russian influenced choreographic training I expected much more from him. And at the same time I understand that the floor and the ice difference ,besides solo vs pair challenges.

I wish he would win, but I doubt it.

Trusted Contributor

I also enjoy Justina Machado.  She is doing a good job with dancing.  I hope she goes far in the competition.

I agree with other comments here regarding Tyra Banks.  It is so strange, but I cannot follow what she is saying most of the time.  Never had this issue with a host of any show.

She seems to be warming up slightly as a host; but she will not, however, replace Tom Bergeron in my heart as host of the show.

Honored Contributor

Tyra gets worse and worse ---she tries to make the show about her....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

This may be the final season of DWTS since Tom and Erin were replaced.  

I doubt I'll watch next week.  

Honored Contributor

You know  it's a shame this season had to be like this years...a host that its albout her  and not dancing with the stars!

Are they wanting the show to tank  and end like this year???

How sadSmiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

You know  it's a shame this season had to be like this years...a host that its albout her  and not dancing with the stars!

Are they wanting the show to tank  and end like this year???

How sadSmiley Sad

@cowboy sam 

I dont know if ABC is doing it on purpose but thats the way it looks like....they dont care if the show tanks...

I wonder who is holding their breath with anticipation and cant wait to see Tyra change outfits.....🙄 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

I taped it and then watched by fast forwared her ..didn't want to hear anything that came out of her mouth.Smiley Mad..and why all the different outfits...?? Not needed! she should be told stop it..its about the dancers,etc..and not about her!  grrr

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Spurt - Me!  Me!!!  I want to see what outlandish outfit she'll wear next, strutting her way onto the dance floor.  NOT.

Not to mention the hair, which seems to get wilder all the time.  Smiley Surprised  

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Spurt 

I taped it and then watched by fast forwared her ..didn't want to hear anything that came out of her mouth.Smiley Mad..and why all the different outfits...?? Not needed! she should be told stop it..its about the dancers,etc..and not about her!  grrr

@cowboy sam - That's too funny.  I've been doing exactly the same thing for the same reason.

And ditto to the outfit changes.  Enough already.