Trusted Contributor

That ending was a mess. I felt bad for Keo and Anne having to stand there and wait as Val and his partner came out knowing there was no way the judges would vote off Val. 

I wonder if Carrie Ann will talk about it on The Talk today. I would be interested to hear more about what happened. 

I'm enjoying Derek as a judge. Always been a big fan of Len and still miss his comments but Derek has been a pleasant surprise. He gives good thoughtful reviews and tips on what to improve. 

Next week is 80s week!! That should be some fabulous music and hopefully delightfully tacky 80s styles and costumes Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

I think Tyra is a beautiful woman.   No doubt about it.  However, she needs to get a different hair, makeup and styling team.   There hasn't been one hair style nor outfit she has worn this season that does a thing for her.  And her makeup.  I don't understand the thought  process there.  Or she thinks she looks fabulous and no one can tell her otherwise.   That is probably the case and ultimately I guess all that matters, that she feels good.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dancing With The Stars

[ Edited ]

@threecees wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

Derek will be dancing tonight with his girlfriend (first time in four years).

Dereks dance will be 2 weeks from tonight.

What exactly was Tyra wearing tonight, a really weird outfit.

Was hoping Nelly and Daniella would have left. He was scored high.

She dances around him and was barely dressed in that teeny, tiny

see-thru costume.

@threecees thanks for the info. I got an email from ABC stating Derek was going to dance, I don't recall if it said in two weeks ( maybe I misread it), I was under the impression it was suppose to be last night. I was thinking, did I nod off and not realize it and missed it?! As for the mistake last night, she was making it clear it wasn't her fault, she wasn't owning it. Being a producer on the show, your responsible for the good and the bad.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

I like Chrishell but showing needles being injected into her

stomach and her talk of IVF. So much personal info. I guess

she doesn't mind airing all this. Her public divorce talk as 

well. Guess pretty much nothing these days is off limits,

with her at least.

@threecees 

And wasnt the commit "enlightening" when the former Bachlorette revealed she thinks of her boyfriend when she's going to the bathroom.....🤣🤣🤣

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So was the "card wrong" or did Tyra botch it up announcing the bottom 2......  And a couple that was safe Vernon/Peta had to endure the agony for nothing, they weren't even in the bottom 2...  And Tyra is just getting more and more annoying....Woman Frustrated DWTS PLEASE BRING BACK TOM!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Didn't care for Tyra's dress.

Frequent Contributor

How can you NOT know that there are three couples on the floor when you say these two are up for elimination?  Tom and/or Erin would have caught that right away.

Tyra is a hot mess as host of this show and needs to be replaced or the show won't be back next year.  The questions she asks the dancers are so redundant.  Her entrance is a joke and she always seems to add something about her into whatever conversations she's having with someone.  

It wasn't broken and this isn't the right "fix".

Esteemed Contributor

Tyra Banks is a HUGE turn off for me.  I am not watching the show anymore.  Even when I did watch it, all I wanted to see was the dances.  I don't need the rehearsals, the sad stories, the scoring drama, etc.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

On the Internet about the ending, two reports. Didn't know about the wardrobe malfunction of Banks.

There was some unexpected drama in the ballroom on "Dancing With the Stars" last night when host Tyra Banks accidentally announced the wrong couples facing elimination.

It all went down in the last few minutes of the live show, when Banks was revealing which dancing duos were in the bottom two, and which were safe.

Banks told “Cheer” coach Monica Aldama and her pro partner, Val Chmerkovskiy, that they were safe. Meanwhile, she told football player Vernon Davis and pro Peta Murgatroyd that they were in the bottom two along with Anne Heche and her pro partner, Keo Motsepe.

[Banks] soon realized there had been a mistake. Aldama and Chmerkovskiy were actually in the bottom two, not Davis and Murgatroyd — and in an unexpected moment, Banks had to call Aldama back on stage to face elimination.

"Please come back, have Monica come back,” she said. “There has been an error in our control room … This is live TV. This is the craziness of live TV. I'm so sorry.”

Banks added, "I was reading my cards, but my cards were wrong."

It was a nail-biting moment for Aldama and Chmerkovskiy but in the end, they still escaped the bottom two, as the judges sent home Heche and Motsepe instead.

“Again, we apologize for this, this is live TV, we’re all human,” Banks said as she closed out the show.

And from US Weekly:

After the judges sent Heche, 51, and Motsepe, 30, home, the model took to Twitter to address the awkward moment.

“Wowzers. Live TV. Wrong name on cards,” she tweeted. “So challenging to deal with moments like these. But we power through.”

Banks also addressed a wardrobe malfunction she suffered during the episode.

“OMG! When I changed outfits, I wasn’t zipped up and had to hold my outfit up while introducing the next act,” she wrote. “Live TV, y’all!”

Judge Bruno Tonioli, meanwhile, exclusively told Us Weekly that he thinks Banks handled everything, including the wardrobe malfunction, like a pro.

“I knew, but she covered it so well. She kind of managed to make it work for her,” he said. “And she was holding her dress, she was literally because it was going to fall off! That is like the screen is going to blank. No, I mean she was really on top form. She did very well. But that’s what happens. That’s what you know, being a professional.”

Esteemed Contributor

The mess at the end last night was awful- she's the producer and host - basically 'the show' but she blamed the 'control room'? How many seasons was Tom on??  and never once did he have a 'control room' issue. 

Now hearing she almost had a  wardrobe malfunction- she probaby had her mind on that and misread the cards. 

She is WAY over her head with DWTS!