Respected Contributor

@Wsmom I actually made that comment (to my dogs, since I live alone).  I definitely think someone said something to him.

Honored Contributor

Tyra's act gets harder to take each week, and now its the voting---I cant believe how AJ can be gone, but Nelly is still there....and with all those judges comments Nelly's scores seem a bit high.....If he's still there for the finals something needs to be changed 

My choice is Nev!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Just an update, Tyra was interviewed on Entertainment Tonight this week and made vague comments about the show.  Some of the content was "Change is Good."  Well no it is not in my opinion.  Just the fact that this subject came up on this show tells me that the complaints were overwhelming about Tyra on social medica too.  I am not on social media so cannot speak to that.

Tom Bergeron also spoke and said he would not go back if asked.  I believe he has something else on the horizon.  This is about all I recall, but was disappointing.  Hope someone else is chosen as host for next year