Honored Contributor

I'm going to ask my granddaughter (who is 12) if she's seen this internet girl (Bethany). My daughter is constantly watching her on the internet. She makes them turn in their Ipads, etc. I feel young (Cheech and Chong) then I feel sooooo old (Bethany from the internet).

Oh! My DVR went out and I had to reset it. I missed one dance earlier. The bald guy.

Valued Contributor

I've only ever watched one season of this show because the time slot just didn't work out. Looks like I might be able to watch this season. I saw the last 50 minutes tonight so I saw Tommy Chong (charming man, can't dance), the MMA fighter (she totally made that dance, gorgeous dress, lovely lines), the internet girl (didn't really watch her, can't help but watch Derek Hough) and Alfonso R. (that was fun! he can still dance)

Derek Hough and Mark Ballas are the best reasons for watching this show for me. Derek can flat out dance, he's amazing and Mark Ballas is like watching Gene Kelly come back to life. I also love Karina and Peta - beautiful dancers.

I didn't get to see Antonio Sabato Jr. dance, but I gather he wasn't so great. That's too bad - I have seen him on some reality shows and he seems like a gracious, kind and thoughtful man. I hope he lasts for a little while at least.

Trusted Contributor

I'm rooting for Alfonso, Lea, and Tavis Smiley. Lolo Jones surprises me as an athlete not being able to follow instruction or be dedicated to learning the steps. Even Tommy Chong kept up and knew what he was doing. And, why does it matter if she's a virgin or not? "She doesn't have experience being close to a man." her partner said. It's dancing, not lovemaking.

Esteemed Contributor

H the drama of it all. They have to make it drama, so people watch. After watching SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE, IT is hard to take these people seriously. Those kids on SYTYCD, are real talent, and some do end up on DWTS. Lacy Swimmer did for awhile, and now the new pro. also the youngest one, the little blonde all were on SYTYCD

Honored Contributor

I didn't care for the Internet Girl, something about her rubbed me the wrong way-maybe that will change as the season goes on, I did really like Alfonso, Lea,Tavis Smiley and the girl from Duck Dynasty the best so far. I didn't care for Lolo Jones either, who cares about your virginity? She mentions it way too much in past interviews!!!She was very stiff and had no rythmn either......We will see who stays and who is the 1st to go tonight!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Lea should do quite well, she is an accomplished ballerina.

Respected Contributor
I do not like Julianne as a judge.Carrie Ann was good and not related to a professional. Plus,she is popping out of her dress and it is just blech!!!
Super Contributor

i knew Alfonso would kill it!!! he has been dancing all his life!

when Dallas is done next week i am going to watch and vote for him!

Trusted Contributor
On 9/16/2014 birkin baby said: I do not like Julianne as a judge.Carrie Ann was good and not related to a professional. Plus,she is popping out of her dress and it is just blech!!!

I know!! What was that all about? Did you see where half-way through the show, she put the sleeves higher? Someone must have told her. She was literally falling out of the dress. It hurt my boobs to look at that dress pushing up those girls. OUCH! I think she's trying to rival J-Lo as the hottest judge on TV. Whatever it is, she looked like she was really trying way too hard to get attention.

Valued Contributor

I recorded yesterday's show and just finished watching it.

I don't know most of the stars and half of the pros! But I do think Alfonso and Whitney were great!

Re: Julianne as a judge, I don't think she should be allowed since Derek is her brother (JMHO).