Honored Contributor

New People.....Here we go!

Respected Contributor
If Lolo could keep her mouth shot......looks like crazy season.
Honored Contributor

Who are these people? Tommy Chong and Betsey Johnson are the only ones I have ever heard of.

Honored Contributor

WoW! SANNA you are sooooo right! Go on the internet and read an interview she just recently did. She explains who difficult it is for her to smile and dance. She is an Olympian athlete who competed in both Summer and Winter (bobsled)! Wow!

She said she is trying to 'reteach' her brain that it's OK to smile when competing. I agree that I find it interesting that these dancers (last year and so on) talk about their personal preferences (I'm a virg....).....However, I think it is good in that people who are like that understand it isn't as unusual as they've been told to wait and follow one's on convictions.

Anyway, that was her nerves talking and Betsy just did something similar I always loved Betsy Johnson. I grew up with her. I'm almost 68 and I loved her clothes and shoes. My middle daughter often dressed 'different' (Pippi Longstocking). Then she was a Hooter Girl!

Anyway, I think Betsy Johnson is my favorite personality but she'll get voted off pretty soon. There's some 'challenging dancing going on'.

It seems like there isn't much inbetween. Very good or not so very good.

So many that could get kicked off quickly.

Super Contributor

There is a pretty active thread going over on Viewpoints about DWTS. You might want to join that one.

Respected Contributor
On 9/15/2014 annabellethecat said:

WoW! SANNA you are sooooo right! Go on the internet and read an interview she just recently did. She explains who difficult it is for her to smile and dance. She is an Olympian athlete who competed in both Summer and Winter (bobsled)! Wow!

She said she is trying to 'reteach' her brain that it's OK to smile when competing. I agree that I find it interesting that these dancers (last year and so on) talk about their personal preferences (I'm a virg....).....However, I think it is good in that people who are like that understand it isn't as unusual as they've been told to wait and follow one's on convictions.

Anyway, that was her nerves talking and Betsy just did something similar I always loved Betsy Johnson. I grew up with her. I'm almost 68 and I loved her clothes and shoes. My middle daughter often dressed 'different' (Pippi Longstocking). Then she was a Hooter Girl!

Anyway, I think Betsy Johnson is my favorite personality but she'll get voted off pretty soon. There's some 'challenging dancing going on'.

It seems like there isn't much inbetween. Very good or not so very good.

So many that could get kicked off quickly.

Love Betsey,but it was a circus . Lol
Honored Contributor

There are a lot of ummmmm (old??) people on here. Where are the middle age people? The people who aren't terrible but aren't young, good and cutesy?

Don't you think Tom Bergeron is soooo funny? He really makes parts of the show watchable.

Respected Contributor
On 9/15/2014 annabellethecat said:

There are a lot of ummmmm (old??) people on here. Where are the middle age people? The people who aren't terrible but aren't young, good and cutesy?

Don't you think Tom Bergeron is soooo funny? He really makes parts of the show watchable.

Love Tom. He is a class act. I do not like Erin.
Valued Contributor

Thanks Annabelle for the reminder, I forgot all about it! I'm going there now...

Respected Contributor
Love Randy!