Respected Contributor

@mima wrote:

I just checked in to ask why Derek had gobs of eye makeup on?  If they said, I didn't hear it.  I was doing other things off and on while watching.  I figured there would be comments on that, but didn't see any comments either.

Anyone?

I was wondering the same thing.  It definitely wasn't a good look.

He was channeling David Bowie as his icon
Honored Contributor

@mima  @J Town Girl   David Bowie was Derek's icon.  That was why he had the eye make-up on.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack   Duh!  LOL...........Thank you!!!

Respected Contributor

@ctbunkie  Thank you!  I'm slow.

Honored Contributor

I am in shock.  I just finished watching last night's show.  Who in the world is voting?  That was so unfair.  The bottom two didn't make any sense.  

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Katilyn and Artem were fantastic!  One of the best dances all season.  

I love watching Nev.  He and Jenna do a good job.  I've never warmed up to Jenna, but I enjoy watching Nev and Jenna dance together.

@Bri369   I didn't like Jenna that much until this season.  I'm really enjoying watching her and Nev dance.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

Katilyn and Artem were fantastic!  One of the best dances all season.  

I love watching Nev.  He and Jenna do a good job.  I've never warmed up to Jenna, but I enjoy watching Nev and Jenna dance together.

@Bri369   I didn't like Jenna that much until this season.  I'm really enjoying watching her and Nev dance.

@NickNack  I didn't like Jenna that much either.  I don't know why, nothing specific about her. 

She and Nev have something really special together.  I really enjoy watching them dance.

Respected Contributor

I can't believe Nelly is still on.  At least he didn't  check his watch during the critiques last night

Esteemed Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I can't believe Nelly is still on.  At least he didn't  check his watch during the critiques last night

He seemed to be smiling more and paying more attention and more "involved" all the way around.  I suspect somebody pointed out how he was coming across.