Super Contributor

I love Julianne as a judge. I wish Carrie Ann would leave. I think she's run her course on this show. I forgot it was on last night, so will tune in tonight. I don't know who most of those people are. But Betsey Johnson???? Did she fix her hair?? I guess I'll see in a few minutes.

Honored Contributor

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Betsy Johnson is known for her hair being that way! She's amazing! Her adult daughter LuLu had a reality show for a short time! She tried to help her daughter start her own design business. She is a wonderful person and mother. As a dancer.......ummmm not so much.....but wow! She's very limber!

Anyway, here we go! So who's getting kicked off? I am thinking it is maybe going to be LoLo. I hope not. I looked her up because I didn't know who she was. I posted some things here. The public doesn't like it when people don't smile, smile! A good amount of this thing is personality. Of course it is.....all of life is about 'selling oneself'. It's too bad others can read her interview, they'd understand her mindset better.

If she doesn't get kicked off tonight then it won't be long unless she lets her guard down and her personality (whatever it is) shine through.

I just saw her partner telling her to smile! Poor LoLo. It must be frustrating to the pros because they will get kicked off quickly.

Bethany Mota is going to go pretty far because she a YouTube/Twitter Queen. All of those followers will keep her going. Eventually, she'll get kicked off (unless she's good). It does have a way of eventually weeding out the one's who can't dance.

Alfonso is amazing. He used to be a kid dancer on Broadway though. I've seen him dance on other things before.

I like looking into the audience.

Who's everyone's favorites?

Honored Contributor

I just noticed when I saw all of the Pros dancing in the beginning.

They need some (or more) African American, Asian, Hispanic dancers. They all look the same......blonde. What????

I rant about the same things.....I know you guys must get sick of me....why can't people in wheelchairs be on Jeopardy or any of these game shows?

I won't bore you, I just noticed the dancers. So.......did I ever tell you guys about my lu, st to become a Go-Go dancer (in the cage)........never mind....I know you've heard it.......

Honored Contributor

Do you guys recognize the young pro? She was a dancer on ""So You Think You Can Dance"". They announced that she would be on this show as a dancer. There were a lot of others that were way better dancers. I don't know how they picked her.

My favorite dancer from SYTYCD was Jasmine (she does the deodorant commercial).

Honored Contributor

I knew it would be her. As I said.....you have to 'kiss u p to the TV cameras'......smile....smile and smile more!

Respected Contributor
On 9/16/2014 annabellethecat said:

I just noticed when I saw all of the Pros dancing in the beginning.

They need some (or more) African American, Asian, Hispanic dancers. They all look the same......blonde. What????

I rant about the same things.....I know you guys must get sick of me....why can't people in wheelchairs be on Jeopardy or any of these game shows?

I won't bore you, I just noticed the dancers. So.......did I ever tell you guys about my lu, st to become a Go-Go dancer (in the cage)........never mind....I know you've heard it.......

I think dancers should be picked based on their performance and the ratings they generate not just based on diversity. Otherwise, NBA should get some blondes and see what happens.
Honored Contributor

I agree with what you said. However, I think it would make looking at them more interesting. The world is not made up of blondes alone. They obviously aren't just based on their dancing ability. This is also a personality contest.

Yes, she was a terrible dancer. I'm not saying she didn't deserve to go. However, I think it would be more interesting to look at were there more diversity with the professional dancers.

Super Contributor

OMG - I can't stand Betsey Johnson. Was she stoned??? Seriously - she is just so hard to understand IMO. And I had to look up most of these people - other than a couple, I had no idea who they were. I think Betsey will be next to go home. Then I will start to tune in more. The sad thing is that it's on opposite The Voice which I love.

AND I really hate the music they have for some of the dancing. This has really gotten away from the intended ballroom which I think is so elegant.

Oh well - JMO and I know I'm in the minority!

Regular Contributor
I had thought that Neicy Nash would be a great cohost with Tom.