Honored Contributor

Re: Dancing With The Stars starts tonight!!!!!

wow......charo still has IT! i was impressed. i do think they scored her kind of low.

bonner bolton has a long way to go, but he is sure a fine man to look at.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

THANK YOU! I had no idea it was starting up tonight. 

I do not know a lot of these   *STARS*    ??

Thanks again for this STARS information! 

CAT

Trusted Contributor

Right off the bat my chosen ladies are Heather and Simone.  I didn’t think I’d like any of the guys but I just loved Rashad and his performance, so he’s my pick of the guys.  I’ve always liked Heather from when she was on Glee and it goes without saying about Simone.  Poor Chris Kattan and Mr. T – I think they’re dunzo.  I’m wondering about a romance brewing between the cowboy, Bonner, and Sharna – they’re both single and sparks were flying.  Do you think Charo went to the same plastic surgeon as Michael Jackson?  That nose!  I was pleasantly surprised by the baseball retiree, David.  He seems like a genuinely nice guy out of his element and trying hard.  Normani’s going to give my girls a run for their money – she’s got some moves on her. 

Honored Contributor

the women are going to hard to beat......they seem to be stronger than the men this season.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm a bit puzzled by the adoration for Rashad Jennings.  I thought he looked like he was out clubbing.

My top 3 were

1.Heather Morris

2. Nancy Kerrigan

3. Simone Biles

I want Charo gone YESTERDAY.

Respected Contributor

@BettyNewbie wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

I haven't watched regularly in years, but I've set it to tape just to see Erika Jayne!

oh ...goody goody gumdrops....maybe she'll do her famous "pat the kitty" dance-step...*eyeroll*

Don't like her. Don't watch. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

• I think I am about to exit from looking. I know about 3 or maybe 4. It was more interesting when they had really stars.
Honored Contributor

i think overall the women are the stronger group this season.

Valued Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@BettyNewbie wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

I haven't watched regularly in years, but I've set it to tape just to see Erika Jayne!

oh ...goody goody gumdrops....maybe she'll do her famous "pat the kitty" dance-step...*eyeroll*

Don't like her. Don't watch. 

then who do I roll my eyes at?? 

maybe she'll wear her "C" necklace one  night...thats an *eyeroll* too