Honored Contributor

Re: Dancing With The Stars- back to ABC

@QPrincess I may give it a try. I refused to watch that hot mess Tyra. And his name is Len, not Lynn Smiley Happy

I think Alfonso is kind of a dork but I will definitely give it a try, at least once. Thanks for the heads up.

Valued Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@QPrincess I may give it a try. I refused to watch that hot mess Tyra. And his name is Len, not Lynn Smiley Happy

I think Alfonso is kind of a dork but I will definitely give it a try, at least once. Thanks for the heads up.

I did know it was Len-----just typing faster than my brain.

Honored Contributor

This was a classic example of if it aint broke dont fix it !!! I doubt too many signed up; for Disney Plus justto see DWTS. Obviously their rating suffered on a pay channel

Respected Contributor

I like Derek who could be the world's best dancer IMHO.  So because he's on the show, I'll try watching again.

I could do without his sister and Alfonso, but I'll probably fast-forward through their banter anyway.

I hope the show is good, better, this time around. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

Yaayyy

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

I like Derek who could be the world's best dancer IMHO.  So because he's on the show, I'll try watching again.

I could do without his sister and Alfonso, but I'll probably fast-forward through their banter anyway.

I hope the show is good, better, this time around. Cat Happy

@kindred cats - ITA with everything you said! I don't know if I can handle watching Julianne. 

I'll have to DVR anyway. We'll see.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I don't think I will watch it any more.  No more Len and I don't care for the new host --- I forget her name. She used to be a dancer on there?  Anyway, the dynamics will be different.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I like this group and will be back to watching again.

I haven't watched since Tyra took over plus I didn't get Disney+ so I couldn't watch anyway. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

This was a classic example of if it aint broke dont fix it !!! I doubt too many signed up; for Disney Plus justto see DWTS. Obviously their rating suffered on a pay channel

I also wonder how many that didn't pay will not go back because they really didn't miss it.

I stopped watching TLC altogether and realized I don't miss it or the junk programs at all.

Honored Contributor

Not sure if I will watch this next season or not, but I would definitely be more inclined to now with the changes made.

I was kind of tired of it when Tom and Erin were let go..I may tune in every now and then though, but probably won't watch it every week...I had been watching since Season 1...It has been on a long time..