Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dancing With The Stars Tonite!

Posted this morning on grandparossy_3's Instagram page:

IMG_3323.PNG

Valued Contributor

I wonder if Simone would be a finalist if Tom had not asked her anything? We'll never know, but I highly doubt she'd have talked back to the judges otherwise.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@StraytoStay I completely agree with you about the smile thing. That is known to be a gender issue. Hasn't gone away since Phil Donahue.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

I roll my eyes whenever Carrie Ann claims that a dance gave her the chills...and then starts to "cry".

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

I roll my eyes whenever Carrie Ann claims that a dance gave her the chills...and then starts to "cry".

Carrie Ann is an authentic fake.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie, I agree about their words hurting. I remember when Michael Bolten was on they were very ugly to him. I even get embarrassed with some of their comments. 

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Daisy wrote:

Carrie Ann is an authentic fake.

Both CarrieAnn & Bruno are so over the top with their critiques, I wonder how they can get themselves that worked up after all this time! (I'm sure the $$$ helps!)  At least Len can be grouchy if he feels like it!

Trusted Contributor

I never thought Simone was a great dancer.  Like her gymnastics she was very good technically but lacked feeling in both.  Dancing is not just doing the steps well but feeling the music and expressing this outwardly in your dance.

I think Rashad should win, althoug I like David and feel he is the most improved. 

Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

I never thought Simone was a great dancer.  Like her gymnastics she was very good technically but lacked feeling in both.  Dancing is not just doing the steps well but feeling the music and expressing this outwardly in your dance.

I think Rashad should win, althoug I like David and feel he is the most improved. 

@Calcgirl, I can see your point.  Simone wasn't the best.  I liked her mostly because I'm familiar with her and she's good.

My main point is that judges shouldn't try to manipulate the viewer voting or say hurtful things to the dancers.  Let the dancers win or lose on their own.  It was clear from the beginning that David would get a boost.  The fact that he was improving kind of hid that for a while.  When David and that other guy dancer were neck and neck, the judges (mainly Len) said very mean things about him to get him voted off.

All in all, though, they all got paid well.  David probably will be voted off next and it will be between Normani and Rashad.  Well, maybe, lol.  

It's only a tv show, it's only a tv show, it's only a tv show.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

"A smile doesn't win a gold medal" defintiely impacted Simone's viewer votes. Did you hear the audience reaction?  She danced well but lacked humility on the surface. 

I'd love to see  David win, but that won't happen.I'm for Rashad over Normani- she came into the show with dance and entertainment experience. He started raw!!