Honored Contributor

Dancing With The Stars Tonite!

[ Edited ]

So who do you think will go home tonight, and miss being in the finals? I just read on Yahoo, that they predict it will be David and Lindsey.....I think it almost could any of the 4 left......Let's put it this way, I won't be surprised because I think it could be any one of them.....If it is David that goes home tonight, I will pick Normani to win and Rashad in 2nd!

Honored Contributor

Re: Dancing With The Stars Tonite!

@CANDLEQUEEN

While I do really like his personality & attitude, I think David is the weakest dancer left at this point.

It should be a very interesting show.

Honored Contributor

I really like David, but I think his personality will only carry him so far, and as someone said he is the weakest dancer.   I think the judges like Normani, but I hope Rashad wins--he's my favorite!!!  I dont think its fair if Normani wins because of her music video experience....Simone is a gymnast and Rashad was an NFL player and no dancing experience so I'd prefer to see either of those 2 win! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I don't know what's going to happen.  It's been a season of surprises.

I would love to see Rashad win.  Chances are pretty slim, but I'm holding out hope.

I think Normani will win though.

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN

While I do really like his personality & attitude, I think David is the weakest dancer left at this point.

It should be a very interesting show.

I agree but we know the weakest "stars" seldom go home when it seems appropriate.  For some reason, I think Simone may be leaving.  TPTB are probably POed at the press she garnered last week and will either treat her with kid gloves or give her the (premature) boot.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You know what?  The way they were picking on Simone last week, I wouldn't be too surprised if it was her.  I've seen the judges try to manipulate the viewers to vote a their way before.

As nice as David is, he shouldn't come in first, second or third, IMO.

ETA:  I wrote this post before Simone danced.  I just realized that it didn't post but was held as a draft.  I see she got tens so maybe things are looking up.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I want Simone or Normani to win.

Honored Contributor

David's second dance was very good.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I think David should have gone home a few weeks ago.  He is a nice guy,  but better dancers left before him. That is the way this show is - more of a popularity contest sometimes.

I hope either Normani or Rashad wins - not a fan of Simone or any of the previous gynmasts.  I think they have an unfair advantage.

I love this show, but can do without the back stories.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister, I don't like the back stories either waste of time.   I'd rather see the show dancers preform.  And do some real ballroom dancing.