Respected Contributor

Re: Dancing With The Stars--May 2 (Spoilers Possible)

I was not surprised with the eliminations.  Antonio and Jodie will be the next 2 to go.  ABC will keep Ginger Zee as long as possible but I do not think she will be in the finals.

The men's group dance was far better than the women's.  I'm am still amazed how Nyle dances so well without even feeling the vibrations.

Honored Contributor

I hadn't made up my mind as to who my favorite was until last night.  Now I hope Paige will win.  She's great.

Will there be a double elimination again next week?  I didn't hear Tom say anything about it.  I think Antonio will be the next one to go.  I was really surprised that Wanye was in the bottom three.  He's one of my picks for the finals.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

I hadn't made up my mind as to who my favorite was until last night.  Now I hope Paige will win.  She's great.

Will there be a double elimination again next week?  I didn't hear Tom say anything about it.  I think Antonio will be the next one to go.  I was really surprised that Wanye was in the bottom three.  He's one of my picks for the finals.

I totally agree with you.  All of a sudden I have noticed Paige.  That dance last night was just perfect.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@muttmom wrote:

I was not surprised with the eliminations.  Antonio and Jodie will be the next 2 to go.  ABC will keep Ginger Zee as long as possible but I do not think she will be in the finals.

The men's group dance was far better than the women's.  I'm am still amazed how Nyle dances so well without even feeling the vibrations.

@muttmom

I agree.

I do LOVE Antonio's smile though & he IS getting better & better.

Honored Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

I totally agree with you.  All of a sudden I have noticed Paige.  That dance last night was just perfect.

@LogoFan

@NickNack

She was amazing wasn't she? It's hard to believe how little confidence she appears to have. Sad what she went through as a teenager.

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@NickNack

I don't think so.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree about Paige.  She is just so much fun to watch.

For being an actress, Tootie sure did a bad job of acting gracious.

Also agree about Antonio and Jodie being the next to go if things go as they should.  Jodie has come a long way on the show, though.

Overall, I think they've had a really good group of dancers this season.

Honored Contributor

Right now, I can't guess who will be eliminated next but I hope it isn't Jodie.  She's trying so hard and it will help her self esteem.

Regarding the way Kim reacted about being voted off....it tells me that she's not one of these people that are always 'on'.  This was the real Kim feeling shocked that it was her time to go. 

Personally, I think the football player that grins a lot should have gone along with Von.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Right now, I can't guess who will be eliminated next but I hope it isn't Jodie.  She's trying so hard and it will help her self esteem.

Regarding the way Kim reacted about being voted off....it tells me that she's not one of these people that are always 'on'.  This was the real Kim feeling shocked that it was her time to go. 

Personally, I think the football player that grins a lot should have gone along with Von.

@Mmsfoxxie

That could be very true.

Also, it was weird how they did it IMO. They were in such a rush, when they announced Wanya's name, there may have been confusion as to who was staying & who was going. I know often times I have to listen intently as to who is staying & who is going & I am alone in my livingroom without all those people, lights, cameras & all that noise & distraction.

Plus, I'm sure most of them are upset when they are eliminated so their faces may be trying to hide their sadness.

Respected Contributor

I doubt Wanye had the 3rd fewest votes last night.  In addition to whomever is being eliminated, they've said the other couple(s) in jeopardy do not always represent the fewest votes.  TPTB select random token couples, just to make everyone vote for the couple, as it is frequently a couple that will end up going far in the competition.

A few weeks ago when Doug Flutie was awful, they announced right after he danced that he was safe.  I'd be willing to bet he had the next lowest votes.