Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dancing With The Stars 2022

Selma Blair?  You go, girl!!!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Won't be watching and that list shows I won't be missing much. 

Valued Contributor

Selma Blair - don't see that working at all.

Last I saw her, she had buzzed her hair off as she couldn't fix it due to her multiple sclerosis diagnosis.  I also think she cannot walk without a cane so how is it possible that someone who cannot comb her hair or walk unassisted can compete on a show like this.

Respected Contributor

Being a ballroom dancer--I can attest to how physically demanding it is--and I just take a couple of lessons a week and perform once a month.  Selma will have a difficult time if she makes it past the first week.  As for the hair--they have hair stylists Smiley Happy  My hair is the antithesis of ballroom hair because of alopecia.  After I lost a wig in the middle of a performance, I don't wear them anymore.  My hair is currently very short and very white and I'm okay with that.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shangela!    I'm a fan, also.   She will do well.

I haven't watched this show in ages, since it became more about popularity than having done a good job.  But I guess I won't see this season either since it moved from network tv to a streamer I don't have.

I really like Alfonso Ribeiro but not a fan of Tyra.  She always seemed so mean and I prefer nice people.

Hoping to see some videos online, perhaps.    I only know of about 6 of them listed, including Shangela.

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli Cheryl is 71. Louis will be great with her. He is very patient & a great dancer!

Respected Contributor

Will Emma & Sasha be on this season?

I was really sad to see that they had split up. I love them both!

Trusted Contributor

I won't be watching, I think I have watched every season since it started. I don't have Disney and will not pay for it.  I am surprised,  it seems like an older group of "Stars".  I thought they would have brought in some of the Disney Stars to tie it into Disney and maybe bring in younger Disney Viewers. 

This will probably be the last season,  like "Days of Our Lifes"  taking a show that appeals to people over 50 and throwing it on a Streaming channel is a sure sign of death. It's interesing because I think it is maybe the last show I was watching on ABC.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dusty1 , yes, Emma is with Trevor Donovan and Sasha is with Selma Blair.    I think Sasha is a great choice for Selma.

Honored Contributor

End of the line for me since it is on Disney +,they wont gain any viewers this way .