Esteemed Contributor

Well it started out with Tyra in the biggest blue dress ever. Yikes!

Then on to another and a other. 

Derek's dance was fun.

Everyone's 1st dance was really good.

Nelly's ok, got a 27 to the others 30.

But his freestyle was not good, yet got a 30. Daniella was spinning

and spinning and for a second or two, he just stood there.

Rooting for Nev or Kaitlyn.

Honored Contributor

@threecees Read an online interview with Johnny Weir last week. Talk about a sore loser.

Esteemed Contributor

So I decided to watch the finale.  My DH said Tyra was wearing a blue Swiffer duster.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Nev and Jenna, hands down, one of the best freestyle dances ever!

Esteemed Contributor

Tyra should win for the worst dressed host.   That blue thing was awful and then the next dress she looked like the Statue of Liberty!

Hope Nev wins!

Honored Contributor

So, I'm not so happy with the results, someone was robbed, that's all I'm saying.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids , I read that interview with Johnny, too.  Very bitter.  It wasn't like he was the first to go, and I don't think he was good enough to be in the final three.  Over Nelly, yes, but that's it.

@Jordan2 , I'm on the west coast so haven't watched yet, but as long as it's not Nelly, I am good with any of the other three couples.   I can see it easily going to any of them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dancing Finale

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

So, I'm not so happy with the results, someone was robbed, that's all I'm saying.

SPOILER. ALERT

@Jordan2  ABC star of a show I stopped watching years ago.

All those commercials too. Why is that show still on? Mindless garbage.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

i have to agree.....was thinking that it was going to be a totally different winner. the winner though did do a great job throughout the season.

tyras wardrobe last night was pretty bad. the first blue number was a sweet sixteen gone wrong dress. lol

wish we could have seen the other dancers do a short dance just for the finale. did not see carole baskin there?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I always enjoy watching the Dancing show finale.

I think the winner deserved the award as she was very polished these last few weeks and did a great job.

I certainly understand that Johnny Weir, who is an Olympic competitor used to being judged for skills and expertise, could be disappointed in a contest that DOES rely a lot on popularity votes.

I like looking at all of Tyra's outfits--it adds a fun dimension to the show.