Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Ibby114 , I stand corrected then.  

The articles I'd read said he had been a dance student all the way through, even at Sarah Lawrence College until he was kicked out for punching a woman in the head.  

@Ibby114  Can you please advise about the source of those articles you read concerning Nev and what happened at Sarah Lawrence College.  Would be interested in reading this.

Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

The articles I'd read said he had been a dance student all the way through, even at Sarah Lawrence College until he was kicked out for punching a woman in the head.  

@Ibby114  Can you please advise about the source of those articles you read concerning Nev and what happened at Sarah Lawrence College.  Would be interested in reading this.

Thanks

I think I was the one who stated that.  It has been reported over time  in various places but here is one:

https://people.com/tv/catfishs-nev-schulman-kicked-out-college/

Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

Thanks

I think I was the one who stated that.  It has been reported over time  in various places but here is one:

Sorry, I got confused with names of posters.  Will read the article. Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

Thanks

@Wsmom I read the article.  I would be a bit skeptical about both accusations since it is not certain about the attack and nothing came of it.  Also, he is still on the Catfish show, the sexual advances may or may not be true.  I am not stating I do not feel for either of these individuals, please believe me.  We just do not know how much is truth.  I just hate to judge people based on possible uncertainty in the news.  Again thanks for the link.

Esteemed Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

Thanks

@Wsmom I read the article.  I would be a bit skeptical about both accusations since it is not certain about the attack and nothing came of it.  Also, he is still on the Catfish show, the sexual advances may or may not be true.  I am not stating I do not feel for either of these individuals, please believe me.  We just do not know how much is truth.  I just hate to judge people based on possible uncertainty in the news.  Again thanks for the link.

@LogoFan , oh, believe me I don't judge him at all on that.  My point of the post was he was taking dance all the way into college and all the articles stated he was kicked out and why.   I read all of those articles about any accusations with a grain of salt but that's a whole 'nother thread.  Truth be told, I like Nev more than Kaitlyn but she is getting bashed because of her dance background and being a Bachelorette.  Nev is on a fake reality show and had dance too.  Even his fellow dancers are commenting on his dance experience.  I think Nelly has been whining about him and Kaitlyn since the show ended.  That was the only reason I posted about him.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dancing Finale

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

Thanks

@LogoFan , oh, believe me I don't judge him at all on that.  My point of the post was he was taking dance all the way into college and all the articles stated he was kicked out and why.   I read all of those articles about any accusations with a grain of salt but that's a whole 'nother thread.  Truth be told, I like Nev more than Kaitlyn but she is getting bashed because of her dance background and being a Bachelorette.  Nev is on a fake reality show and had dance too.  Even his fellow dancers are commenting on his dance experience.  I think Nelly has been whining about him and Kaitlyn since the show ended.  That was the only reason I posted about him.  

@Wsmom What is Nelly posting about Nev and Kaitlyn? Is he serious???

He thinks after the fact anything he says is important whether or not

the others had dance experience. He is not happy with getting 3rd as

lousy as he was and griping? So ungrateful!

Esteemed Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@Wsmom What is Nelly posting about Nev and Kaitlyn? Is he serious???

He thinks after the fact anything he says is important whether or not

the others had dance experience. He is not happy with getting 3rd as

lousy as he was and griping? So ungrateful!

Basically how difficult this was.  If he had any idea he was competing against people with dance background and so much dance experience he doesn't know that he would have done it.  And then I can't remember if he specifically stated them or if in the articles they then reference Kaitlyn and Nev.